Reply to Thread

Thread: Dark Priests Game

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle

Dark Priests Game

I have defeated all enemy camps and now have two full strength armies at the Dark Castle, but the game will not let me attack, why?? there is no reason i can see for the armies not to attack...i have got to this position with 1 day 19 hours left but unless i get a solution i will lose the game and all the rewards...help

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    All enemy camps? Are you sure? (some are optional, so it is strange that you would have cleared every camp. Some are leaders which need to be cleared prior to be able to attack the castle).

Which guide are you following? What do the quest progress bars say in terms of 'x of y complete'?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Look for the door of the building. With images which cover several map squares attacking any part of the image will not work, you need to target the map square which holds the building, this is normally the door.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Thanks for tip Dorotheus...eventually discovered that i had to place attack symbol right over door

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Also note: You don't have to defeat all camps before you can attack the castle.

You just have to kill 1 camp (the one with 20 Dark Priests and 60 Cultist), it's the only camp blocking the path to Dark Castle.

Reply to Thread