Closed Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Thanks for Maitenance notice 2/1/2013

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    How long is this maintenance scheduled for, does anyone know????? and yes it should have been posted on the forum or something.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    I made it in time, by the skin of my teeth. Of course my unbuffed friends may not agree...

Communication on all levels is sorely lacking of late and while well thought out gifts are certainly appreciated simply telling staff and players what is going on and when (as much as possible) would make everyone's jobs and gaming experience ever so much easier and more fun.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    The game will ALWAYS be considered BEAT because of new content continually being added. That still doesn't excuse BB not informing anyone of this maintenance that BB obviously knew would be occurring today. It's not like BB Devs woke up and 12am and all of a sudden decided to remove the Christmas event as 12.30am

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Iolanthe View Post
    I made it in time, by the skin of my teeth. Of course my unbuffed friends may not agree...

Communication on all levels is sorely lacking of late and while well thought out gifts are certainly appreciated simply telling staff and players what is going on and when (as much as possible) would make everyone's jobs and gaming experience ever so much easier and more fun.
    You are now doing what the Nephew did. Got a little angry at the lack of BB communication. For his trouble he received a 24 hour chat ban. Be careful or someone may give you the same

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    nice !!! fortunately you started this post otherwise I would be seating here trying to connect for ever
    Happy New Year !!

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by KacaWild69 View Post
    please people..... this is (still) Beta version... sometimes is necessary to do something in game...
    Oh please! I'm so fed-up of these BB apologists who will never admit that BB treat us pretty shoddily sometimes.

I've made my opinions clear in a number of threads now, but I believe this was scheduled maintenance and they didn't bother to make sure we were informed in advance.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    a simple notice the day before warning of an outage would have done the trick, I have a gold smetler, a titanium smelter & 3 gold mines left running on no buffs as a consequence. particularly as it is usually tomorrow that maintenance occurs.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Guys, chill. If you don't like it. BB isn't forcing you to stay. There are a ton of other games you can play until they are done. So what if they forgot, or whatever reason. I'm sure they will tell us what happend and deal with this accordingly.

As long as a game is called BETA you haven't got anything to complain about. Then you shouldn't play Beta games but retail games and then you can complain about not getting a message for maintenance or whatever.

Go to bed, grab some food, watch some tv, play outside, play another game, go to work. Tomorrow you can play again. Any lose you make, so what it's all digitale numbers and fake, that's what a game is. It's not your life that is on the line.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Perkuno View Post
    Guys, chill. If you don't like it. BB isn't forcing you to stay. There are a ton of other games you can play until they are done. So what if they forgot, or whatever reason. I'm sure they will tell us what happend and deal with this accordingly.

As long as a game is called BETA you haven't got anything to complain about. Then you shouldn't play Beta games but retail games and then you can complain about not getting a message for maintenance or whatever.

Go to bed, grab some food, watch some tv, play outside, play another game, go to work. Tomorrow you can play again. Any lose you make, so what it's all digitale numbers and fake, that's what a game is. It's not your life that is on the line.
    Another one who thinks the word 'BETA' means the developers can act however they like. If the game is in beta, how dare they charge us for gems?

Personally I'm pretty sick of BB getting stuff wrong and then "explaining" themselves after the event. All the chicken and stuffing I had over Christmas couldn't take away the bad taste left in my mouth from EOTW.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Perkuno View Post

"Cough" Assassins Creed "cough" was sold as "cough" retail "cough" and had how many bugs in it? "cough" And the "cough" helpline "cough" was in place for "cough" paying "cough" customers to ring to inform them "cough" of what bugs "cough" there were?

That almost makes your post totally irrelevant
    Last edited by Monkey_Boi; 02.01.13 at 01:42.

Closed Thread