Closed Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Thanks for Maitenance notice 2/1/2013

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by ice_maiden View Post
    So there is not ONE person here on this forum today who can advise us of when the maintenance is finished or an approximate time???????
    thats really all we would like to know.
    If it's the same as the usually scheduled Thursday morning one, it should be a 6-hour maintenance.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by QuIzTiD View Post
    If it's the same as the usually scheduled Thursday morning one, it should be a 6-hour maintenance.
    ok cool thank you and what time did it start if you know?

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by ice_maiden View Post
    ok cool thank you and what time did it start if you know?
    I think it was three hours ago. 00.40 GMT thereabouts.

World
    Newfoundland
    I think its quite rude and without respect for players efforts to do a maintenance without a warning

World
    Sandycove

Exclamation Bad form BB, bad form indeed

Hello,
    I know that maintenance is normally scheduled for late Tuesday night/early Wednesday morning, but I was on the game earlier today and made a not of the fact that there was no notice of any scheduled maintenance.
    So i left all my buildings, mines etc running to go and eat, relax for a few hours, with the intention of returning later at night to check on my mines etc and buff friends & myself (as i normally do most evening late at night, being an officer of guild and group-forum Admin.), and/or to also zzzz items on my island accordingly, as I would normally do on all other scheduled maintenance nights.
    Anyway, upon my return @ 3am UK GMT time, I was unable to log-in and after checking the forum here, discovered that the servers were down for unscheduled maintenance that had not been announced !
    I must say I am very disappointed at BB's start to the new year, and as usual, very little or no information regarding the issue available anywhere other than here where folk are all clambering for info !
    Some say it is because it is Beta game and we should just leave it at that, but others,myself included, believe this is bad management & that the Beta tag should be removed OR the "retail" version be removed from retail shops and high-street stores, surely it cannot be Beta & retail at the same time ?!!
    So, on behalf of all the TSO players, thank you for a great start to the new year , you have probably lost faith in yet more regular players/supporters of TSO.
    I hope this issue is resolved and an apology issued to all users ASAP, as you will now need to try and restore your faith in the TSO community.
    Kind regards, and I await your reply.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    ice-maiden, nope nobody knows, good thing we are in Sunny Qld and can enjoy the beach until they sort it all out

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by makettle View Post
    ice-maiden, nope nobody knows, good thing we are in Sunny Qld and can enjoy the beach until they sort it all out
    amen to that, especially seeing that it is 34 degrees outside today

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    agreed i always check for maintence on homepage and make sure all my mines fields wells are built,but tonight came as a shock as i was in a rush to get it all done in time and still didnt get enough time, an apology would be nice for now i will be returning to the game with no mines or troops built thx bb :/

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    once again going to lose unbuffed gold mines lost 3 gold mines the last time unsceduled maintainance

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    well this is on the dutch server, it says sceduled maintainance today till 10 am and again thursday till 8 am.
    it is for removing the christmus things. maybee this server is the same time?

02.01.2013Onderhoud: vanaf 01:30 tot 10:00 uur
    Beste Settlers,
    Vannacht zal er onderhoud worden gepleegd aan de servers. Dit houdt in dat het spel niet bereikbaar zal zijn. Tijdens het onderhoud wordt de eerste verwijderfase van het kerstevenement geïmplementeerd.
    Start: Donderdag nacht tegen 01:30 uur
    Einde: Donderdag ochtend tegen 08:00 uur
    Verandering log
    Houd er rekening mee dat het onderhoud soms enkele minuten kan uitlopen.
    - BB_Skelril

Closed Thread