Closed Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Thanks for Maitenance notice 2/1/2013

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Perkuno View Post
    Icegirl, are they forcing you to pay for gems? No. If you don't want to pay, then don't....
    But then won't you say that if I don't buy gems then I have no right to complain?

Oh wait, you're saying that anyway.

Quartermaster
    World
    Northisle
    +1

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Me too, thanx for the last minute info about maintenance.

I mean, really, it is like a 10y.o. child plays with the switches.

Architect of the Empire Sinister-King's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello!

Be nice to each other, also the thread is drifting slightly off-topic.

I understand many of you are frustrated but do try to keep the comments constructive.

Blue Byte will have the servers back up and running as soon as possible .

Thank you,
    Sinister-King
    Last edited by Sinister-King; 02.01.13 at 02:17.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Twist my words however you like Icegirl. There is just no way talking to you. Your mind is set. You paid for gems and aren't getting what you expected to get from BB.

Take a step back and maybe think about what you are doing. Complaining about a luxery. Kids in Africa don't even have money food and clothing and you are sitting behind a computer complaining about a game.

Oh well your choice.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Twist my words however you like Icegirl. There is just no way talking to you. Your mind is set. You paid for gems and aren't getting what you expected to get from BB.

Take a step back and maybe think about what you are doing. Complaining about a luxery. Kids in Africa don't even have money food and clothing and you are sitting behind a computer complaining about a game.

Oh well your choice.
    But you're then complaining about a complainer so makes you no better. And the fact I pointed this out makes my post no better either

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey_Boi View Post
    That's a bit of an oxymoron to say generally between 6-9 hours and then to say at least 3 hours before the game is up again
    haha +1
    Generally they have been good at posting maint in the past. Lets hope they just dropped the ball on this one.

World
    Newfoundland

Oh well your choice.
    Wait, so now I can't complain because there are starving children in Africa?!

I don't think what I'm asking for is so unreasonable. Keep us informed. Stop telling the Germans stuff and not bothering to tell all the other servers. Respond to us, let us know they hear us. Respect us. Because until they start showing us some respect, I'm hardly going to go out of my way to respect them, am I?

I don't let people walk all over me, Perkuno. I am not a doormat.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by TREKxxx View Post
    haha +1
    Generally they have been good at posting maint in the past. Lets hope they just dropped the ball on this one.
    I have no issue with the maintenance per se. I'm just a bit unhappy the Nephew got a whole days ban (not the only person to be unhappy). If there was consistency by certain people and everyone got the same punishment for the same thing it would stop a huge amount of in game issues. As things stand at the moment it looks and appears like a simple case of "If your face fits"

Anyway, back on topic. With this maintenance today I wonder if they will still have the usual Thursday maintenance too, or will it be rolled into 1 today?

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    WOW!!!

That's an awful long time for maintenance!!

Closed Thread