Reply to Thread

Thread: More maintence to come?

World
    Sandycove

More maintence to come?

Usually maintence happens Thursday's 00:30 to (Not sure anymore as you keep changing it) 08:00?

Is this happening tomorrow 03/01/2013 as we had emergency maintence this morning 02/01/2013.

Thanks

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    I would like to have this confirmed also please. I was assuming that there would be no other maintenance until the 9th of January at 00:30 - 05:30. Also will maintenance be moved to Wednesday mornings from now on or is this a temporary thing?

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    I'd love to know this as well.. and if someone reads news of it on the homepage, can you please tell me... or post somewhere here.

I'm going to start a twitter that I and a few others can update when important stuff happens (Gem happy hour, maintenance updates, etc). People can get email updates from twitter when something happens, and not get left in the dark entirely

World
    Sandycove
    The news says...

02.01.2013Maintenance 2nd January, end of X Mas phase 1

Dear Settlers,

The first phase in ending the Christmas event is now done thanks to our morning maintenance.
    You still have the possibility to finish your current X Mas quests and buy the exclusive items in store.
    The christmas event will officially close on January 8th.

We apologise if the maintenance was a surprise to many, there was a slight misstep in our communication plan.

We wish you all a very special new year, 2013 will be an exciting and awesome year for the Settlers Online!

Best

BB_Dantesama
    Which doesn't mention Thursday either way, i'd expect not if the stuff is not being removed until the 8th but then i didn't expect the server to go down last night either so could someone please confirm whether there will or will not be regular maintence on Thursday 03/01/2013

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Don't worry, we will learn soon enough, only couple of hours after the maintenance
    When unexpected maintenance happened last time (Xmas event start?) I contacted support and they told me it was mentioned on the main page the evening before and also via in-game message and that is enough.
    Last edited by osadnicek; 02.01.13 at 15:37.

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer BB_Dantesama's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Hey guys,

There will be no maintenance tomorrow early morning.

The official "weekly" maintenance does indeed usually happen on a Thursday morning, it happened exceptionally last night.

As mentioned in a previous post, it was a misstep in communication.

I have created a sub forum for better visibility on maintenances in the near future.

best

BB_Dantesama
    Last edited by BB_Dantesama; 02.01.13 at 15:59.
    I am no longer the Community Manager for this version of TSO. Please send any question to BB_Ravel.

Rules and Code of Conduct ¤¤¤ Beginner's Guide ¤¤¤ Important Links ¤¤¤ Help/Support & FAQ

World
    Sandycove
    Thank you for getting back to us.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Will there be a maintenance on Tuesday morning, to get rid of the xmas trader?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    probably the 9th so wednesday - seeing they said the buy time for items runs till 8th

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    I think, the in-game maintenance notification popped up for the first time today is a clear, unmistakable and inescapable, so the best way to inform the settlers. After this no place for any objection. So thank you.

Reply to Thread