Closed Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: [Contest] New year Resolutions

World
    Newfoundland
    This year's Settlers resolution will be 1280 x 800
    If at first you don't succeed, sky-diving is not for you.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    3 ideas here. 1) explorer can find a few gems on long adventures, i dont believe in spending money ingame so i cant get alot of the items as it will take me a life time to save up the weekly gems. 2) if i get my woodcutters to move to a new area then i can dig up tree stumps from where they were so i can have more useable island space. 3) again for more available island space we should be able to fully re-position any decorations as we alter our islands to allow for mistakes to be corrected.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    It would be nice to have a cheaper way to get a veteran general. Maybe count experience with normal general and at some point offer to upgrade to veteran at half price or similar. It would encourage game play and spend....

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Taz_2 View Post
    It would be nice to have a cheaper way to get a veteran general. Maybe count experience with normal general and at some point offer to upgrade to veteran at half price or similar. It would encourage game play and spend....
    That reminds me. Must get second Veteran General from the Easter quests this year.
    If at first you don't succeed, sky-diving is not for you.

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer BB_Dantesama's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Back on topic guys, this is not a place to suggest game improvements

You may subtily hint at it whilst "being" a Settler, sure, but this is more about a Settler's New year Resolution!

A little role play would be welcome

Thanks
    I am no longer the Community Manager for this version of TSO. Please send any question to BB_Ravel.

Rules and Code of Conduct ¤¤¤ Beginner's Guide ¤¤¤ Important Links ¤¤¤ Help/Support & FAQ

World
    Newfoundland
    My thought is to have a maintenance office so that when a deposit gets depleted, the worker will travel there and rebuild it, keeping for himself some more resources as payment. In the same way there should be a geologist office so there won't be any waste of time from non working buildings.
    These offices can work as the tavern, you may have the choice of what kind of worker to employ (miner, waterboy, farmer etc) by paying an amount of gold coins.
    Last edited by Minchausen; 04.01.13 at 11:28.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    my settlers resolution is to get to level 50

World
    Newfoundland
    Another thought is to have an up-gradable harbor in the building menu. It may be upgraded to have a merchant sector, when you will be able to send a ship (as the explorer) and it would return with gold, and further upgraded to have a fishing facility where it will send large fishing ships far in the ocean and return with fish.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    My Settlers Resolution is to move my entire island 50 miles south, it gets a little chilly in the winter, and my poor workers are freezing.
    Also I would like to strive for world peace.
    Kogimusan

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    My new years resolution is make the "fish food" and "musk deer frangrance" to maxium of 10.000 or 20.000 instead of 2500. and for the Barrack's i want to make atleast 100 Recruit. by one mouse click. Now i have more time for work and playing adventures, becouse i have less to click!.
    Tijgernoot
    Last edited by Tijgernoot; 04.01.13 at 12:46.

Closed Thread