Closed Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: [Contest] New year Resolutions

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    I had a dream that my settler general was wounded in battle, but i sent him not back to camp but back home where his wife had a potion to help heal him faster. i woke up and told him of this dream but he told me his wife is no healer and if only she could be, and there was some way to get back from far off shores whilst other generals remained in battle, then he would very much like to see that happen. if only as mayor i could create a potion for his wife and a mode of transport for wounded generals, I pray to the almighty gods of Blue Byte to make this dream come true.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    yeah great idea:-)))

Quote Originally Posted by princelle View Post
    island buff
    how awesome would it be to have a buff you can buy that buffs everything on your island at once. even if it lasted only an hour but was affordable, i think it would be worth having as it takes so long to buff everything individually and also uses so much resources its not always worth doing.
    perhaps even better might be a night buff that lasts 8 hours so you put it on when you go to bed and then you actually have lots of resources to use and do things with when you get up and come back on. i get so bored waiting for things to produce enough to be able to do anything.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    my settlers want to find wives this year and get bunches of kids so they dont have to spend all their bread to attract bandits. A good idea would be to buy wives for diamonds, just like in real life ho ho ha

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    I found this little note from an anonymous source...

Dear Provision House Keeper

Please stock some strong smelling flowers so that I may purchase them for the upcoming Valentines Ball, so that I may woo my crush so she sees me not only as a 'smelly Fisherman', but a man of the heart.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    My new year resolution is to teach myself to walk straight from point A to point B without zig-zagging all over the place maybe with a lot of practice and less brew I'll master it before the year is out.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    master general sir!
    We recruits of the army believe you should have trust and faith in us so that we may be allowed to; A)either go into battle on our own leaving you to get more recruits as required quicker or better yet B) travel to join you at the battle ground when you call us, after all you allow us to return home from battle alone when you have left us behind wounded and dying, but, as faithful as we are, we always return to your side. Isn't it time you showed us the same level of respect that we so rightly deserve.
    yours A Recruit

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    at the end of the adventures (and battles) shows the number of unit lost or more helpful information, take to the general a "diplomatic" skill to replenish some population (for example once a day like retired bandits) or offensive/defensive stances

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    I would like to make my new years resolution be; drink more!

My Settlers all work very, very hard, and I feed them well. They live off a balanced diet of fish, bread and sausages (with the occasional plate of cookies or fruit salad for good behaviour), but they are starting to complain of a terrible thirst! I realise I have been neglecting them and that they would probably like some of the beer I have stockpiled!

Maybe a new buff would be nice, with fish, bread and beer. It lasts a long, long time but only gives a +50% boost, perfect for my farmers and woodcutters!

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer BB_Dantesama's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Hello guys,

Results will be announced tomorrow morning instead of tonight (Wednesday)

Many of your entries are great!

May the best win!

BB_Dantesama
    I am no longer the Community Manager for this version of TSO. Please send any question to BB_Ravel.

Rules and Code of Conduct ¤¤¤ Beginner's Guide ¤¤¤ Important Links ¤¤¤ Help/Support & FAQ

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer BB_Dantesama's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Dear Settlers!

Here are the results for the New Year resolution Contest.

All entries were absolutely fantastic, it wasn't easy to choose! This is why I have decided to award the winners 1000 gems each instead of the original 250, the top winner will receive 2000 gems

Our grand winner is:

Dopey

Congratulations, your entry was well thought out, funny and extremely entertaining!

Enjoy your 2000 gems

The next five win 1000 gems (in no particluar order)

1) Zargul
    2)Gerontius
    3)Seeklord
    4)DrinkMoreMilk
    5)lulu10093

Well done everyone!

See you next time for an awesome new Community Contest!
    I am no longer the Community Manager for this version of TSO. Please send any question to BB_Ravel.

Rules and Code of Conduct ¤¤¤ Beginner's Guide ¤¤¤ Important Links ¤¤¤ Help/Support & FAQ

Closed Thread