Closed Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: [Contest] New year Resolutions

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    my settlers are sick of being stuck on this one island, they are searching for a ship to explore the world.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    My Settlers resolve that the women among them will appear in public occasionally, and claim their rightful place in society.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    My Foresters new year resolution is to stop peeing up trees, it dosent seem to make them grow back any quicker.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    31/12/12

Enough is enough. Something's got to be done, and now's the time.

Middle of nowhere, bumping into total strangers, not a problem. I can explain the stratification in local rock formations in perfect English - and even Polish, German, Spanish and about 15 other languages. Not so much as a stutter.

Friday night in the tavern, chatting away without any inhibitions - I'm like a super-confident skinny high-pitched Stephen Fry. Even after a considerable quantity of brew, I still out-banter that ridiculous explorer bloke. Not an issue.

So why on earth, every time the mayor appears, does my entire vocabulary degenerate to three what-can-only-be-described-as preposterous demented utterings? The mayor thinks I'm a total idiot! He's met more articulate salmon than me. It's just insane; just because he's really important and 5000 times bigger than me shouldn't make me so nervous.

Anyway, booked in with Derren Brown for hypnotherapy next Monday. New Year's Resolution: No more "ekeeewawajabeewa".

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    It's been a long, hard study. I've tried every possible language I can think of. However, I'm close. Very close. My New years resolution is to finaly crack the language of the geologists, and truly discover what the phrase, or even word, "Yeebawallayaweeba!" means. A discovery is so close, i can smell it....although there is an argument it could be the tavern...
    SKL SKL SKL FOREVER

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    This year i think, because i got a recycling plant over Christmas & New year (A piece of coal in stocking)
    I must remember to send all settlers a Birthday & Christmas card before random friend requests
    To get items i don't have from Global-3 or barter more
    Dont Sell / Give away my bread as settlers love it after a visit to battle field
    As gold is very elusive, I will remember to exchange buffs

Plz Santa make this year good by letting me have my present early

Good luck to all settlers

NinjaDog

World
    Northisle
    Another New Year Resolution :
    Foster World Peace by being able to retire military from active service and back to farming !

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    He was a recruit and he was on a special mission with his not so trustworthy general. With this journey he had to prove his strength and stop 200 bowmen. So he accepted it. Of course, maybe he was going to live like 20 or 40 sec. before he dies in great pain. But this was not the problem. The problem was that he was sure that the cowardly general will come back to the base, because he had seen it before.
    WHAT! WHAT? They receive orders to stop. Someone has ambushed the cavalry in the woods so now they are camping here.
    He hears some sounds and then he sees a recruit like him, waking, and behind him comes a general with some other banner on his horse.
    The recruit is proud just like him and probably on the same mission like him. That’s why he promises to himself, if he sees the same general going back without the brave warrior, then he will smash his head to the ground and he will not regain his health even after 10 hours of sleep.

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello folks!
    I'm your lumberjack, and I'm okay.
    I sleep all night and work all day.

My New Year's Resolution is to still keep my softwood secret and not reveal it to anyone.
    I solemnly swear not to tell you how I'm able to deliver so many pinewood logs from a forest consisting only of spruce trees.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    My New Year's Resolution has three parts:
    Part One: to be able to retrain military units either back to civilian or into a another type of military unit
    Part Two: to have items that can be placed on generals that improve that's army stats (the army moves faster, solders have more health, etc.)
    Part Three: to have a lottery in with players by a ticket and a whiner is chosen randomly.
    Last edited by Amneal; 12.01.13 at 17:23.

Closed Thread