Closed Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: [Contest] New year Resolutions

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    My new year resolution is... I would like to rotate buildings to decrease travel's time
    good game everyone!!!!!

World
    Sandycove
    Dear Diary,

My 2013 wish is that....
    1. All building may rotate
    2. Farms are not only for wheat but also vegetable patches
    3. Chickens are available laying golden eggs as buffs with super powers that can buff any resource throughout the land and they my be both purchased and manufactured.
    4. That more decoration is available for those of us who like to add a little flare to our Island rather than just plonking down buildings with no artistic insight.
    5. We wish that our Mayor occasional showed his face for special events giving dedications to various resources by way of gifts.
    6. We would like that once an adventure is completed on another Island that the Questee may roam the Island pillaging resources wherever they can for a period which is depicted by the skill and time in which it took to complete the quest as way of a bonus.
    7. We would like that once and Island Adventure is completed our adventurer may return to that Island and inhabit it
    8. We would like a larger variation of livestock (and maybe one that can be tamed, called Bob who is a trusty companion)
    9. Variations on the Islands so that we have a little getaway (maybe different climate like tropical Islands with Dodo's and parrots and Winterscapes with different resources, Penguins, polar Bears, have igloos instead of storehouses), Even little settlers like to vacation from time to time, and lets face it they work very hard.
    10.Have times when the country fayre comes to visit where mini quest (games) maybe completed to win resources and gems
    11. To earn and build mine carts which may speed up and shorten the transportation time to the store houses which means that we may have more store houses spaced a little more evenly throughout the land.
    12. To be able to dig canals to transport water, and boats (mybe with a boat building facility) to transport resources

But alas, i am just but a humble pilgrim who knows that such wishes never materialise and realise that mine is just to plodd about forthwith.
    Last edited by SirNodalot; 08.01.13 at 04:07.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    i hope to have a function as War Plan, to coordinate serveral troops to depart at the same time

^^

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    My new years resolution.
    I'm on a mission to find out why all mt settlers are me.x

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    My New Years Resolution is to throw a Hunting and Fishing contest followed by a huge BBQ prepared from all the contest goodies for my settlers. Happy and Content settlers means a productive and profitable year!

World
    Newfoundland
    My settlers' new year's resolution is to complete every single adventure in the game. Moreover, to defeat every leader camp in a single wave (where possible of course).
    Btw, there's a rumor in Newfoundland that One-Eyed Bert has decided to buy a glass eye this year.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Dear Mayor,
    I work my men really hard for you and produce the best I can as quick as I can, but when you buff the barracks and don't provide me with sufficient men to keep training until the buff runs out I feel you are wasting you time, I suggest therefore you look into ways of halting the buff or use shorter buffs to suit the amount of men you have available.
    Yours sincerely General Patton, Army Barracks Training Officer

World
    Northisle
    I dropped in to the Tavern the other day, where I met a very nice old beachcomber. I hired him for the day, for a few beers and some gold, and off he went around the island, finding me useful things like letters in bottles with the location of treasures, driftwood, barrels of rum and old anchors that had been lost overboard by some passing ship in a storm - all of which could be turned into bribes or exotic logs or weapons. Useful chap, but when I went back , he was no longer there. Must have been a dream ...
    Last edited by NixMan; 10.01.13 at 08:01.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    My new years resolution is to bring better balance to my island...

Balance of power.. run a prize competition looking for the player with the best balanced island possible over a set 24hr period. This will be a challenge to any level of player especially those with lots of friends also playing in the competition as a single friendly (or very naughty!) buff can put your production off balance very quickly (as i know from experience!). Let the anarchy begin ;-)

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I would like to have a decoration that makes a bridge over water, so that it is possible to cut those tress too (that's a thought by TheKing0114)

Closed Thread