Closed Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [Contest] New year Resolutions

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Settlers New Year's Resolution.

Stop joining the army as a recruit - do you ever hear of recruits getting promoted ? No ! They just die.
    Sort out joining a guild which seems needlessly complicated and should be simple.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    My scouts go explore newlands as home isle is full ,the geo's seek granite nodes and Gens go full throttle again as the new lev cap is alive tomorrow Our guild Starts building on a great castle wich need input from all different levels gmates wich provides them with new guildqwests (bb sort pls our guildqwests =)

Those deer wich run around my isle get eaten by a bear who gets hunted by my gens who after a bear kill can carry 5 more troops(gl guidemakers=)

Shrubs,grass and flowers on map all hug on a non useble outskirt of my isle(yay moar buildspace=)

BB will act as pro's making non faulty events run buggless and lagfree servers

i may dream hope gives life

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    My Generals trade in their donkeys for motorbikes, so I don't have to spend so many hours watching them waddle across an island and back.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    My Scouts and Explorers vow to build a ship so that they can sail off to discover the fabled land of rare resources which can't be found on a player island.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    The Diary of Zargul's Fisherman:

Monday 31st December 2012:

Dear Diary,

well here we are at the end of 2012 only a few hours to go until the generals fire off the cannons to welcome the new year. This is the time to make a new resolution and with my wife complaining about how I look, I think this year, I am going to vow to get fitter and do more exercise. This will not be like other years.

Tuesday 1st January 2012:

Dear Diary,

well, this new year hasn't been what I hoped. As planned, the generals let off the cannons to welcome in the new year. It was a pleasurable experience until I got home. I hope the generals new year resolution was stop drinking, as the drunk fired the cannons into my house. Why I our mayor hired a random from a tavern I have no idea. So now I have to spend all day fishing and all night repairing the skylight and blocking the new doors and windows.

Wednesday 2nd January 2013:

Dear diary,

The mayor was asleep at the helm again, fish stocks are rare here and he forgot to make the burly didn't he. there was only one lot of fish left on the island, I had to walk all the way to Chuck's old area and back again, one fish at a time, you would think they would supply me with a bag, or a cart, or anything to allow me to work a little harder, but no, the cheap mayor just won't spend the resources. The only good thing about today, all the physical activity , I managed to loose 10kg in one day. I think I have accomplished my new years resolution, next year, I will resolve to lead a rebellion against the mayor, this has to stop

Thursday 4th January 2013:

Dear Diary,

the mayor must have spies reading my diary, I have just been recruited into the army. I received my bronze sword today with a note saying I was under the command of the Grim Reaper. I find it amusing that so many have died under the control of the mayor that the grim reaper himself, death, now works with him. got to look on the bright side tho. Now I don't have to fix my house.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    My settlers resolution is to save all the little fishies and let them live happily without fear.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    my settlers have resolved to attend night school so as to expand their horizons and not have to do the same job over and over again on a 3-15 minute cycle

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Recruit neighbours military men, as like a trade; can be swapped back if men survive, deposit style.

World
    Newfoundland
    Last edited by Dopey; 04.01.13 at 02:00.
    A little less compensation, a little more action please
    All this compensation ain't satisfactioning me
    A little more content and a little less bugged
    A little less inconvenient and a little more hugged
    Re-do PvP so its actually PvP and bluebyte satisfy me.
    Satisfy me bluebyte.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Well... I keep getting alien visitors to my base, and all they do is leave crop circles in the wheat fields, footprints in the flowerbeds and they pee in the water supply.

So my Settlers new years resolution is to tamper with their little alien SatNav so next time they end up at Monkles (Monkey_Boi's) base.

Closed Thread