Reply to Thread

Thread: Question about game rules playing at same computer

World
    Northisle

Question about game rules playing at same computer

Hi all ,

I am a new player and have question about playing at same PC and possible multi accounting.
    So is it possible for 2 players to play at same computer ? Sure without trade ressources and change ANY GOODS.

Only to buff each other buildings when one player send 25 baskets for 25 buffs without any other trade contact.

Well that's with 2 words. I check game rulles but it's not so clear for my and my english is not so good :/

Thanx !

Architect of the Empire Sinister-King's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello Stariqkech,

Two individual players using the same computer is perfectly fine.

Swapping baskets is ok, however you cannot share or donate resources to each other as that would be classed as pushing.

I recommend you both sign up on different servers to avoid this type of situation - however my suggestion isn't mandatory .

If you decide to play on the same server please notify support.

Thank you,
    Sinister-King
    Last edited by Sinister-King; 04.01.13 at 17:21.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    I was under the impression that friends and family members using one computer could play and trade normally as long as they let Support know. As the post linked above makes clear:

""Pushing" is using multiple accounts to "push" one (often main) account forewards.
    In other words, this is when one or several accounts send ressources to another account in order for that account to benefit from 3 or 4 times more ressources than other accounts of the same level would normally be able to access at that level."

"PS: after questions from players, let me clarify something. Pushing is generally done by one player with several accounts (also called multi-accounting)... so if you send resources from your account to a friend's account via trade in order to help him out, this is not considered to be pushing."

I can certainly see why informing Support of multiple players on the same server and at the same address is necessary to eliminate confusion and suspicion but has something else changed? Unless the trades are wildly unbalanced in favour of one account it's normal gaming, isn't it?

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Stariqkech View Post
    Hi all ,

I am a new player and have question about playing at same PC and possible multi accounting.
    So is it possible for 2 players to play at same computer ? Sure without trade ressources and change ANY GOODS.

Only to buff each other buildings when one player send 25 baskets for 25 buffs without any other trade contact.

Well that's with 2 words. I check game rulles but it's not so clear for my and my english is not so good :/

Thanx !
    Yes two people at the same computer is completely fine and acceptable and yes you can also trade with each other as long as it doesn't look 1 sided IE you send 1000 marble for 1 stone etc. So there would never be any problems as long as you buff each other fairly and swap good to equal value or there abouts, because even buffing is ok as I buff friends alot and dont expect a buff back but as long as it does not look blatant.

I also send people in my guild good for cheap or free to help with guild quests or other things to help them along there way so as long as you are not sending massive amounts of good from one account to the other with never a view of a return mate you will always be fine. I know of several people who's partners play on another account or there children etc and there has never been a problem but it is always worth just sending a message to BB as well to let them know what you are doing so they don't just run along it on the same IP address.

Hope this helps mate and enjoy the game.

Gavin

Reply to Thread