Reply to Thread

Thread: Game crashes when joining an adv...

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland

Game crashes when joining an adv...

In between other messages of game crashing, this one has been a constant for the last 2 1/2 weeks

Whenever I join an adv I get the following message

In between I also get the "The requested zone could not be started. Please contact our customer support", "Please click OK to refresh your client" and there's a 4th message that I did not make note of that goes along the lines of "Unable to load a data file, please clear your cache" or something similar. These last 3 messages appear more infrequent and more random. Well - I have not found a common thread

However - the pesky "server is busy message" appears every time I join an adv. The adv will not load in my quest book until after I have refreshed.

The issue occurs in Chrome, Ffox, Safari - they are all up to date, and so is Flash. Clearing cache, cookies etc is not the issue neither as I have played TSO long enough to know that it's one of the first things to do when having problems

Blue

Happy New Year btw

Architect of the Empire Sinister-King's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello BlueFairy,

If you haven't done so already please submit a bug report to support, they will look into the issue .

Best,
    Sinister-King

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    i have it too

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    baker1923 her i have same proplem ea time i join an loot spot i get server crash

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinister-King View Post
    Hello BlueFairy,

If you haven't done so already please submit a bug report to support, they will look into the issue .

Best,
    Sinister-King

I was under the impression, but will happily be corrected, that this was the section of the forum where we report bugs. I was under the impression that the developers read this section, my impression could be wrong. I knew there were other people with a similar issue, and instead of inundating support with tickets for the same issue, that they cannot fix, but will have to pass on... I thought this was the place to do so... If I'm incorrect - apologies. However - if I am incorrect it rather makes this part of the forum mute... Why keep it

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFairy View Post
    I was under the impression, but will happily be corrected, that this was the section of the forum where we report bugs. I was under the impression that the developers read this section, my impression could be wrong. I knew there were other people with a similar issue, and instead of inundating support with tickets for the same issue, that they cannot fix, but will have to pass on... I thought this was the place to do so... If I'm incorrect - apologies. However - if I am incorrect it rather makes this part of the forum mute... Why keep it
    yeah I have to say I agree with you on that or why would this section be here.. Good luck with your issues however im sorry buy I cannot help you with them but I also have this problem now and again but not as much as you do.

It seems to go though phases where I can get booted from the servers every ten minutes or so all night one minute then it will work properly again for the next week so im not sure if that's a problem as well.

Good luck mate and lets hope we get someone here to read this thread and the many others in this section.

Regards

Gavin

Architect of the Empire Sinister-King's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello BlueFairy,

That is correct, players can post bug reports here on the forum - some may not be bugs but player error.

Having this section of the forum allows users to discuss their technical issues so that other players can relate and in some cases problem solve.

Although developers do read this section, its sometimes beneficial to mail support as they may have updated information on the issue or could further assist you in terms of problem solving.

Good luck,
    Sinister-King

Reply to Thread