Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Marble piles

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Marble piles

Hi

I have a short suggestion, i hope my explanation will be clear. I think the marble piles' base deposit should be at least the double of its actual (but at least more). The amount 320 is depleted quite fast, and compared to the stone piles or to other mines depletion times its way less. I don't think anyone spending gems on marble deposits in shop, so this action wouldn't affect the "income".

I hope its a considerable suggestion.

World
    Newfoundland
    Unfortunately I think it was made on purpose to make people buy gems. It's typical strategy to milk money out of the ppl. You either pay or you lose out.
    But yes I agree, we could use more marble in deposit.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by K0sh1 View Post
    Unfortunately I think it was made on purpose to make people buy gems. It's typical strategy to milk money out of the ppl. You either pay or you lose out.
    But yes I agree, we could use more marble in deposit.
    I think its less of a ploy to get people to buy gems (who the heck spends gems on marble?) but rather to get people to log in more often.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by ShogoK View Post
    I think its less of a ploy to get people to buy gems (who the heck spends gems on marble?) but rather to get people to log in more often.
    I don't think some marble deposit will stimulate players to log in more often. Thats why we'r building more wheatfields to prolong necessary log ins.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    I agree with the OP.
    Marble comes in par with hardwood planks (both the basic building material for all advanced buildings and a lot of upgrades), but where hardwood is provided with unlimited maintenance-free supply, the marble needs to be refound 2x-3x per day, because of the low deposits. How does that improve the fun?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    marble piles sounds painful to the max :P

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Id suggest olive oil

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I agree completely. Marble is the only thing in the game i am having issues with since they get depleted so fast. The starting amount should definietly be increased or you should allow for more deposits. Right now it feels like Marble is almost as rare as gold which i think is wrong.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Do something about the marbles please. I don't get how you are still only allowed 5 marble mini deposits after claiming 7 out of 9 areas. All i do all day is checking the darn marble deposits for replacements and im sick of it.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    You definitely want to claim zone 8, it alone will add +5 deposits to your collection.
    While I wouldn't say no to bigger deposits, I feel it's about right. If you get all 10 deposits and use the odd buff, you should be able to have all the marble you need.

Reply to Thread