Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: No guild quest for two days

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Getting very noticeable how bad this is, on Newfoundland, my little guild with 7 active members is managing to get these GQs daily, and even though we only earn a few coins at a time, I have accumulated almost double the coins compared to the other 2 servers, where I am part of 2 much larger guilds, but the Quests are intermittent. These each award over triple what I get on Newf when the quest is completed, due to the larger number of active players, so it is blatantly clear that any Guild who gets these quests regularly has a massive advantage over those who keep missing them.
    What a shame the Testing server staff ignored the reports on these.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    We currently have the same problem .. ever since 2 days ago we dont recieve any quests anymore.. Any official responds???

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Had a guild quest waiting to complete for well over a week - second time it's happened and second support e-mail made

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer BB_Dantesama's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Hey guys,

I completely understand how frustrating this is.

The team is very well aware of the issue and they are working on it.

When I do receive more information, I will let you know.

Best

BB_Dantesama
    I am no longer the Community Manager for this version of TSO. Please send any question to BB_Ravel.

Rules and Code of Conduct ¤¤¤ Beginner's Guide ¤¤¤ Important Links ¤¤¤ Help/Support & FAQ

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Dante, I hate to labour the point, but they were well aware of all these issues back when these were in the Testing phase, and before they got imported to the live servers. The bigger frustration is spending all that time trying to assist BB, only to see your efforts wasted, all of these things were either ignored, or got classified as "No Bug" in a mass cull of the bug reports after it was too late.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    I have to second this. The relocking Quests are another good example, players on the Test were assured repeatedly that that issue was due solely to the prebuilt level 5 Islands and huge amounts of free xp and not only would not but could not be a problem when the Quests went live. Of course it is a problem as we all know and we are awaiting a fix near the end of February...

Clearly sorting these things before they go live is desirable but even a heads up on some of them would be better than nothing and certainly better than the apparent dismay/deafening silence one is often met with when reporting what are in fact well known bugs.

On a lighter note Mr. Myers still insists he makes the Barracks slower (He doesn't, he makes the Barracks much faster.) which is strange enough on its own but stranger still when one considers it was reported on the Test months ago and should be such a simple fix.

Right then, back to Guild Quests. Here's hoping they're sorted soon.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Just seems to me that BB are interested in nothing more than taking as much money from players as they can and never living up to there promises, these guild quests have been working for a very long time and people are getting used to them and enjoying them not like the last guild quests they put out there. They never listen to the people and just reply now and again with "yes we are aware, and doing all we can" well if you was it would be sorted by now. What is the point of the test server where things work better than here and again they don't listen to the problems when we tell them ?
    Also how long has it been going on that people are at level 50 now and need even a tempory level to keep them here, after all these months of hard work and dedication, not to mention money spent only to be fobbed off and again be told "we are working on it" yeah so why have you not even came up with a simple solution so people can bank there exp and at least play on whilst we sit waiting for something that is never going to happen.
    I am so disappointed now that I have spent alot of money on this game, and thousands upon thousands of hours building up my island and being proud of it to now find there is nothing left for me to do ? so what a waste of my money and all the hard work that has gone into it ?

The only good thing to come out of the game is the friends I have made along the way but it is fair to say I feel very cheated right now, how hard is it to make one more level that is very very high so we can bank our xp and move on ? several of my friends have already left the game because of this and again most of them have spent a small fortune here, but BB don't mind that because as soon as you leave they will replace you on the server with a new player who has 50 levels to play and spend there money on once again, so look after the new players BB. well done NOT.

Sorry for all the negative comments here but this is really how I am feeling right now and will be considering very strongly walking out them gates and finding another game to spend my hard earned money where i might not feel so cheated and actually feel like a loyal gamer and be treated that way by at least getting real decent answers.

So BB please get your act together, and even though its still in beta after all this time, the game is getting worse and there seems to be more issues all the time, you solve one bug and get ten more. the egg timer is a constant nag in my game play here and constantly being kicked of the server when I am in the middle of something.

Rant over but I would love some answers. And yes also focused on the guild quests.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    No one from BB bothering to reply to me as usual I see lol.... Take the money and run it seems, what a let down.

Architect of the Empire Sinister-King's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello!

BB_Dantesama will update you on any new information regarding this bug .

Thank you to those who posted constructive comments.

[Thread closed]

Thank you,
    Sinister-King

Closed Thread