Reply to Thread

Thread: guild quest glitch

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

guild quest glitch

hi my guild has a glitch with our guild quest we have completed it but it wont let us claim reward, and so can not get new guild quests

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yes we too, havent received new quild quest since 3-4 days...

World
    Newfoundland
    Hey Deorum, looks like you are having a different issue to taffynat, please check this thread here regarding the issue you're describing.

taffynat, have you tried to get your guild leader to cancel the current guild quest you are on? This should start a new one, else please contact Support here
    I'm more than likely working right now.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    taffynat, have you tried to get your guild leader to cancel the current guild quest you are on? This should start a new one, else please contact Support here
    What happens when guild leader cancels quest, that is finished? Do they get their hard earned guild coins or?

World
    Newfoundland
    Afraid not, it just cancels it, but it might be better to move on than stay with it stuck. I had an issue once where we lost a few members mid quest and so we didn't have enough left in the guild to actually be able to complete it, could say this is a bug in itself! But once we restarted it (had to do this twice to clear the waiting as well) everything kicked back in for us. Since then we haven't failed to complete a guild quest.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    We are 57 players in our guild that is around 5700 guild coins lost if we cancel our finished guild quest.

World
    Newfoundland
    If you've had it stuck for more than a week you could also look at it as 7 x 5700 guild coins. Have you spoken to Support about it yet?

World
    Sandycove
    My guild had this problem today. The main guild quest reported 30/30 members to have done their personal guild quest. It didn't dissappear and we didn't get the guild coins reward. We also lost a member during the day and my guess is that he finished his personal guildquest before he left the guild. By completing it he increased the counter for the main guild quest, but when the 30th member finished his personal guild quest, he had left the guild and didn't count as a guild member anymore.

Fortunately we found another member that hadn't finished his personal guild quest and after he finished his adventure, the main guild quest disappeared and we got our guild coins reward.

Battle Hardened Contributor Jamdoggy's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Yep, we've had a similar issue in the past, and Fexno seems to have found the cause. If a player leaves the guild after completing the guild quest, their completion is shown on everyone's counter in the quest book, but their completion doesn't actually count towards to total. In other words, it will say 30/30 have completed, but actually need another member to complete it, so it's really 29/30.

The workaround for this is obviously to just get more guild members to complete it. If however, you guild has had some upheaval, and several active members have left, and lots of new members have joined, this could mean that the guild quest become incompleteable...

Reply to Thread