Reply to Thread

Thread: Understanding unique buffs

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle

Understanding unique buffs

Hi there, Just looking for some info on the unique buffs in the game, I have tried to look through the forums so sorry if this has been answered before.

Red flying settler - 24 hrs threefold.

Cookies - 32 hrs threefold.

Ok I assume to get the absolute max out of these I need to get someone to buff me with them. Firstly can anyone tell me the extra hrs added for each item if someone buffs me. Also if I have a level 5 building, i.e. iron smelter and it produces 5 bars, will it treble to 15 bars with a threefold buff?

Got 2 flying settlers and 4 cookies, Is it best to use them on a gold smelter? steelsmith?

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by MutantKid View Post
    Firstly can anyone tell me the extra hrs added for each item if someone buffs me.
    50%

24 hours + 12 hours -> 36 hours

32 hours + 16 hours -> 48 hours

Also if I have a level 5 building, i.e. iron smelter and it produces 5 bars, will it treble to 15 bars with a threefold buff?
    Yes

Got 2 flying settlers and 4 cookies, Is it best to use them on a gold smelter? steelsmith?
    I'd never use anything triple or higher on anything else but the highest level coinage.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Thanx m8, still not built that building yet, never seem to have enough tools, wood, marble at any one time due to constant upgrading!

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Thanx m8, still not built that building yet, never seem to have enough tools, wood, marble at any one time due to constant upgrading!
    Dont use it on anything else than goldbuildings lvl4-5, goldmine is fine. If you dont have any, you better sell it. Cookies gives around 500extra gold for a lvl 5 coinage, but today they are kinda low in price becose so many players have them. Maybe in the future, cookies will rise again to 3-400gc.

Reply to Thread