Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: promotion for generals

World
    Newfoundland

promotion for generals

This idea is not mine.. But ..I think he is so right..

PChamps from MI5..:

The lower ranged generals should be promoted for all the battles they do..
    Suggested were pr. 50.000 kill, the gen should lvl up.. in the end to become a vet. gen...
    Could very well make some do some more adv. with both normal and hardned gen.. lol..
    Barbit..

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thank you for the credit barbit.

I think it is a great idea, what kind of general does battle without ever getting promoted? To go further on the idea how about...

General gets promoted to battle hardened general after say 50,000 kills then battle hardened general to veteran general after say about another 50,000 kills? It would make adventures more worth doing.

Even if you did not want them promoted to a veteran how about the same level as the special generals on the German servers with 220 troop limit?

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    lol, then what would be the point of people having to buy gems or work hard on the special events?

your idea would be really bad for BB's buisness, after all someone has to pay for it.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    I think it's a good idea.
    50.000 kills is a lot I guess. If it would take a long time and effort to improve the general to a veteran, then the gem price would still make sense.

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveyDent View Post
    lol, then what would be the point of people having to buy gems or work hard on the special events?

your idea would be really bad for BB's buisness, after all someone has to pay for it.
    Like I said even if it was not a veteran promotion maybe even a 220 unit promotion. BB reward people for playing every day with a free gift and then 45 gems at the end of the week. Why not reward all the hard work of doing adventures which takes time and effort to get resource to build armys? Would give the level 50's something to do while they wait for more levels.

World
    Northisle
    Good Idea. But BB wouldn't allow it for economic reasons. Instead of levelled up generals becoming Veteran Generals they could add HP & Damage to units.
    Settling isn't just for fun

World
    Newfoundland
    And then when PvP arrives, people that have been here longer would have a greater advantage than a new player. BlueByte want to keep the playing fields as even as possible.
    If at first you don't succeed, sky-diving is not for you.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    it never will be even.
    my generals defeated already 35.816, 22.399, 24.611, 308.166, 1.463, 13.014, 7.868, 876 units, but i don't know how many fights was it

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    actually i know buildings destroyed as well 328, 196, 235, 2414, 18, 107, 70, 9. so 50.000 is quite a lot

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I believe it is a great idea.. ofcourse it would be economically less interesting for BB, but it keeps the game interesting!

And like others said before me: it's possible to increase the strenght of your general in different ways!

For example:
    When your general earn battlepoints for fighting, he can grow in becoming a better general for his troops and the following possibilities could be given to the general
    - the damage of every unit (or just the first strike / second strike or third strike units) increases with 5-10-15 points
    - the hitpoints of of every unit (or just the first strike / second strike or third strike units) increases 5-10-15 points
    - the maximum units per general increases with 5-10-15-20-15 till 50??
    - all units get first strike under this general

These are just a few examples, but very rewarding and exciting for a player to fight for!! It would surely make adventures more interesting

Reply to Thread