Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Guild list broken again

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland

Guild list broken again

After Tuesdays maintenance my guild list is broken again, it does not show who's online anymore. Shame... had almost gotten used to it working

World
    Newfoundland
    Its really unbelievable Seems like BB has uploaded a roll back or something like that, old bugs are back, lag is again horrible. I also suspect that server cap. has been tuned down again after event. Really a shame indeed.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    +1 on the guild list broken
    -1 on the Lag, I haven't experienced any lag nor has anyone in my guild complained about it.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Rislem View Post
    +1 on the guild list broken
    -1 on the Lag, I haven't experienced any lag nor has anyone in my guild complained about it.
    Well Rislem you are on a different server but Im glad you do not have those problems

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    We have the same problem with the guild list, plus, no guild quests waiting. Whats the problem BB?

Eggcellent Essayist Mortallicus's Avatar
    World
    Northisle
    No guild lights showing for us either and no guild quest waiting

World
    Newfoundland
    We have our guild quest on Newfoundland, maybe contact support regarding your lacking guild quests

World
    Newfoundland
    Have a different problem, and can't see a solution - we now have 22/22 members completed their individual quests for Big City Life, but we can't complete it. Support says the guild leader needs to complete it - only he has the button to do so - fair enough, but he doesn't have the quest Big City Life, as he wasn't online for 30 days before it became a waiting quest. We'd cancel it and just go on to Shooting Down the Moon... except only the guild leader can cancel it, and he doesn't have it...

Help, we're stuck!

World
    Newfoundland
    Sometimes I've found in our guild the number needed to complete the quest is higher than that listed if people have joined or left the guild while that guild quest has been opened. One of the solutions was to cancel it and then we were okay from the next quest. We also once had it listed as needing 12 to complete, but when the 13th completed, we got the reward. If that still fails, please contact support here
    I'm more than likely working right now.

World
    Newfoundland
    Support have already told me that only the guild leader can complete the quest:

Hello Vervain,

Thank you for taking the time to get in touch.

To be able to complete the quest you need to contact Guild leader as only guild leader have available button to complete the specific guest a subsequently accept rewards. After guild leader will confirm completing of the guest whole guild will receive their rewards for completed Guild guest.

Hope this hleps and apologize for inconvenience.
    Kind regards,
    Tatiana

... and as the guild leader doesn't have it, not sure this will help. But we can try getting someone else to complete - thanks for the tip

Reply to Thread