Reply to Thread

Thread: Cool [Apex] Are recruiting :) Join now an lets grow together :)

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

Cool [Apex] Are recruiting :) Join now an lets grow together :)

Thumbs up Pinnacle guild are recruiting new members - come and join us! (",)

We at Pinnacle are a rag tag band of merry men and women who wish to expand our little (but growing) guild. To that end I have been tasked with writing to you all to invite you to join us in our quest to conquer first our islands, then Sandycove, moving on to the world and eventually the whole known Universe. (OK that last bit may be a little too ambitious!)

There are only two requirements (well three actually) for applicants, those are a sense of humour and a sense of fairness. (I realise that these requirements will automatically exclude certain MODs from applying but, hey ho, you can't have everything!) The third requirement is that you play regularly and actively engage in the Daily Guild Quests. (Is that four requirements? Even I'm confused now.)

We have no joining fee and will accept players (if we like you) from level 1 to level 50. We have players of all levels already and although we obviously have a founder member and long serving, high level members they tend to go by the age old adage, "The inmates run this prison."

So just to recap, we are a helpful bunch, we love to buff one another (o'er Missus), we love to swap lootspots, we will ALWAYS help other members who need resources or help to complete quests and we have a lot of fun along the way. If this sounds like your kind of guild mail Dappa_Don and make him laugh. (It's not hard, just tickle him under his chin, that always works.)

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    only 6 spots left and going quick so come join the fun d-_-b

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    only 2 spots left be quick to join the fun d-_-b

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    1 spot now up for grabs be quick to join the fun

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    4 New spots open wont be here long come join now

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    3 spots left looking for lvl 40+ if poss but all lvls welcome come join the Best Pinnacle Guild [Apex]

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    5 more spots open come join the fun

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    got free spot for me?

Reply to Thread