Reply to Thread

Thread: Bugs

Ollie91

Bugs

Hoip,

- Since 6 January, i can only build two buildings at 'one time': the building menu is blocked by two building process.. But I have still three building logs > I can only use two out of three building logs.
    - When i go to one of 'my friends' i cant see my one quests. This is annoying, especially by quests like "buff one or more buildings by your friends" and some adventures you didn't start.
    - I built one buildings deed, but removed it before it's start. Now i have an unused 'used' building deed. Strange is, i have the same problem with an unused 'used' Hard Wood supplement.

Strange, but it is still a Beta.

Oops. double post, sorry, please remove this one
    I went 'back' with Chrome, to edit the title...

World
    Newfoundland
    From that date noone can see green lights in their guilds above members heads. Also, if I destroy wheatfield IV and want build it again from star menu, it disapire.

World
    Newfoundland
    I have had a similar problem before with a silo deed, contact support and they should be able to help you

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    I did build the 2 packed wheat fields that BB kindly did offer to us all but after that I thought would be better to use 1 on another spot so I did demolish it to come back on star menu and now when I wan to build that again it just return to star menu after few moments after be build.
    I did try this few times and can't keep,all the time it return to star menu so I do have 1 packed wheat field that I can't use.

Ollie91
    solved...

Reply to Thread