Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Secluded experiments guide, max blocks + cannons + vet (new pathing)

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland

Secluded experiments guide, max blocks + cannons + vet (new pathing)

Feel free to use this guide any way you want, if you modify garrison settings or positions please remove my name (partial names in the garrison pictures) from it. made all blocks, other then the 1r blocks: warning included, same send-out proof. So they may have 1 step distance to many for some of your likings. I prefer it this way to reduce intercept chances during lag.
    ^that also covers the block garrison settings, these should be saver then 100% victory chance block attacks and way saver then 1 round more and less then 90% victory chance.

BTW please don't bug me to much in game about this guide. been scared to post guides but saw a need for this adventure's guide.

Good luck on your angels gate loot!

Last edited by NightEye; 25.01.13 at 22:23. Reason: pic got deleted

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by NightEye View Post
    BTW please don't bug me to much in game about this guide. been scared to post guides but saw a need for this adventure's guide.
    LOL mate. You mean Yass has been bugging you too much already?
    Thanks for posting this. This is still the only adventure I haven't played... good to have something to look forward to...

Btw, did generals 2c and 2d always attack in the same, correct order?

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    yeah they do, well had some problem with it during lag time. server said vet arrived first. only way to fix that is to get more distance in between them or use the alternative garrisons. but already getting complains about block 1, 2, 10(normal) being to tight so can't add another flag on it (already added 1 flag to all for the same time sends)

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yes Tage i do !!! you can keep provoking but you stay on No2 sry :P

And i wont apologize :P just will say as i'm pronounced as good guide taster, this one work perfect EVEN for me :P
    Good job Night and ...well i'll keep bugging and you have right to remain silent :P

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Nice one Nighteye, I've been putting this one off until I feel more able to cope with the demands of it.
    I think I get what you mean with the troop figures, but they might be confusing to many, as you're showing max losses that are more than the 'troops needed'.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Ooops, it might also have been me bugging NightEye about the guide in game but you know what? It works a treat!

Thumbs up, good job!

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Tage View Post
    Btw, did generals 2c and 2d always attack in the same, correct order?
    Well, I just tried first time this, and I failed. Veteran has arrived before the fast gen. I think the problem is if your veteran arrives to the camp when your first general is still fighting then the veteran will be the next, doesn't matter if the other fast general arrived there before.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I did it earlier and it worked fine for me

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    yeah in treory it should be fine this way 100% of the time. in practice I noticed 5% of the time during lag time that attack and the 16b and c (also 3 generals on 1 camp) they mix up generals in the que.

I switched to the longbow garrison for that b4 I got my 2nd vet
    try 2b) 55r 90bow 55lb and c 200r 50k
    ^ same as the 8r ..bow 55lb alternative listed on the guide

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    tips to save generals:
    2b (any) 55r 90b 55lb (or 8r 137b 55lb)
    or 2b (dual vet) 8-55r 173-220b (228 units total)
    and 2c 200r 50k.
    no need for 2d

^same for attack 16b&c&d and attack(s) 23

dualvet: merge attacks 12 and 13 into one. (1 round block and taking both leaders out at the same time)

14b 27r 95m 128k
    no need for 14c

Bottum left sector:
    6b 184r 10m 1e 55k
    no need for 6c

8b 60r 112m 78k
    no need for 8b

advanced blockers:
    also possible to join/merge attack 6&8 , 7&8 or all 3.
    if you have enough vets alive or a grim can be used on far right leader (attack 6).
    just have to change the 1r blocks into roundblocks and move them back a little, time them to arive at the leader at the same time

expert blockers:
    if you like blocking and have 2+ vets, another fast gen and enough normal gens you can block the whole bottum left sector. save it for last.
    I use 6 normal and a 1 grim to block, 3 vets to kill. only saving aroudn 250 recruits not worth posting a guide for. but a nice challange.
    hint: top right camp, my #4, I use a 1r block on to let the block for the next camp, my #5, slip passed into it's target agrozone.

my current way of playing:
    attack2 dual vet attack.
    skip attack 4-8 via optional
    ^then trying to remember to do attack 9. that stray island leader you don't want to miss
    dual vet 12+13
    skip 16 for ls
    block whole bottum left sector in 1 big attack, when just bottum left sector and lootspot sector is left.
    ^6 normals and 1 grim to block with (1x 1r on my camp4 to let my camp5 block slip by.)
    invite lootspotters for last sector, attack 16, have them kill 2 gunman with 1r.
    Last edited by NightEye; 28.05.13 at 13:49. Reason: bringing some order to the mess

Reply to Thread