Reply to Thread

Thread: Guild information

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle

Guild information

Hey all, Im trying to find out everything about joining a guild, its negatives and positives, but theres never enough info about what exactly goes on.
    First of all, What are the advantages? what are the requirements? Are we called upon constantly when were online or do u get space to do your own thing here and there?
    Now at level 31 and been playing about 3 weeks, I assume joining a guild would help with buff buddies? I posted several times in the new players section and no one ever responds or if they do they are mostly inactive or too low a level to trade irmas and that.
    Is it just Northisle? Apparently the most inactive of the 3 servers.
    Im not after free resources as Im capable of making my own at a decent level but id like some reliable buff buddies and the guild quests sound an added extra!
    Any info would be appreciated

World
    Northisle
    Hey Mutantkid, as i see it you gain quite alot off benefits from joining a guild.

I can only say how the guild i am in works, and in here you stil get room to do your own thing....but also help out others and work together to accomplish the guildquests ((as soon as BB get it back working again))

You will also get help with buffing easier, help with adventures and LS.

The best advice i can give is to read in the guild descriptions and see what the different guilds offer

If you have anymore questions or thoughs, feel free to whisper me ingame

//Rihonia

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Ok thanx, I guess the only drawbk str8 away is paying 400 coins to join. Coins are the resource u need most and not easy to obtain unless your a trade wizard!

World
    Northisle
    Not all guilds require that you pay 400 gc to join, i know that the guild i am dont require that

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    check out amazonian settlers

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Still a bit dubious of joining a guild, dont get me wrong, im sure the advantages outweigh the disadvantages. I just dont like the idea of having to do unreasonable guild quests and then have ppl rely on me to complete them.
    Like todays daily quest was to pay 100 gold coins to complete it and the reward was 200 steel swords and 100 sausages. Most ppl at my level (33) dont need those cheap resources instead of a 100 gold coins! Daily quests can be deleted if they are unreasonable, I assume guild quests cant?
    I guess I like going at my own pace, just a pity I cant find reliable buff partners outside of a guild as most players my level and above are already in a guild.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    I think when you join a guild you will find the guild quests pretty do-able. I often decline daily quests because its not economic but guild quests seem to be more reasonable as far as I have experienced.
    For instance the ones spotted today in our guild: pay 220bread & apply 1000 fish deposit; Apply 1800 meat deposit, etc.
    Ofcourse I you have an unreasonable there are always other who want to help you (I have never seen 100gc sacrifice quests in my guild), and you can always ignore it if impossible, since not all members (but a ratio of that) will need to complete them.

I would recommend checking out different guilds and their rules, most guilds like ours, dont ask fees and dont demand much in general.

Cheers and good luck!

Reply to Thread