Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: More fun & simple adventures

World
    Northisle

Lightbulb More fun & simple adventures

I was thinking how I enjoyed the quick and simple easter adventure where you hunted for easter eggs and how these sort of fast adventures could be incorporated into guild advents with rewards being guild coins.

There could be an adventure searching for guild coins on a map or repairing all the broken wells. Maybe they could be co-operative with guild members joining forces or racing against each other to find the most coins or repair the most wells.

If anyone else can think of any other ideas post them here BB might be watching

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    unfortunatley i join after easter last year so didnt do that adv but sounds good and your idea is spot on there is a bit of a jump between DP and pirates to outlaws even and sons of the veld well that is just insanity but i tottaly agree some more shorter advs with fewer loses is whats needed they dont have to be excellent loot or xp js a nice easy fall back adv for when troops are running low or time is short

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    Hopefully the economy adventures will cover some of this ground. But, yes, some more fun stuff which stops the guild quest from being "complete pirates" every week or so would be nice...

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    I joined after Eastern also, but it sounds great if I can just hunt for small treasures, something easy and fun to do

World
    Northisle
    Another idea for an adventure would be a map covered by a forest and in this forest are numerous deer and amongst these deer are golden deer. Like the Easter egg hunt. The aim of the adventure is capture all the golden deer by clicking on them all but if you click/capture the same deer twice it escapes and the counter resets. An alternative would be to capture wolves that have been preying on deer which would work in the same manner.

The reward would be guild coins of course possibly for each deer/wolf caught. The difficulty would be the ratio of deer to golden deer/wolves and the size of the map.
    Last edited by Egrcfirth; 15.01.13 at 17:00. Reason: Additional information
    Settling isn't just for fun

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Egrcfirth View Post
    Another idea for an adventure would be a map covered by a forest and in this forest are numerous deer and amongst these deer are golden deer. Like the Easter egg hunt. The aim of the adventure is capture all the golden deer by clicking on them all but if you click/capture the same deer twice it escapes and the counter resets. An alternative would be to capture wolves that have been preying on deer which would work in the same manner.

The reward would be guild coins of course possibly for each deer/wolf caught. The difficulty would be the ratio of deer to golden deer/wolves and the size of the map.
    What a cool idea! i like the sound of this. Thumbs up

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    What if you get on an island, where you able to build, say max. 3 storehouses and 50 deep wells, and have to produce x amount of water for a random date. Everything works like normal, but the target is the more better approach that amount. Greater the differential, the lower the charge. Furthermore, you can use the amount of water reduced by the difference if less, and reduced by the difference three times if more produced. Naturally the building materials will be lost.

Another deep well. For a 30 minutes duration you arrive to an island where are more storehouses and say 100 deep wells random amount of water in each, then get a random number between 100 and 1000. You may open every workyard panel only once, and have to stop that well what would contain the nearest amount at specific date. Remuneration as above.
    Last edited by Brankovics; 16.01.13 at 16:32.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Brankovics I have to get smarter in order to understand your idea....

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Viper9 View Post
    Brankovics I have to get smarter in order to understand your idea....
    I agree Viper9. The thread is called 'More fun & simple adventures' after all.
    Settling isn't just for fun

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    Hm. Excuse me, if I was not clear enough. These are not so complex like they seem. Just a little bit lottery. Anyway they should calculated more than in a point'n'click, so sorry.

Reply to Thread