Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Endless Iron mines

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Endless Iron mines

Hi

I think a endless iron mine, like the copper mines, would be awesome addition to the gem shop, I know it will probably be a pricey item but most players I know that has 5 gem pits would like to buy a endless iron mine.

So lets all vote for one to be added!

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Actually, I think this'd be a good idea. Not sure why they do not have Endless Iron mine??? Perhaps because it'd be something like 100k gems?

I'd be all for it, as long as it was so expensive, that so few would have it, it would not affect iron-based economy/trade.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    +1 Give endless iron mines!

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    at 40K gems?

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Actually.. With the whole production chain buffed at x2, 1 Iron mine makes 2 Steel sword of same level. So rather there is no real need for a cost restriction on Endless Iron Mine, as the restriction already exists in how much iron is needed, and production time of Iron Mines.

As compared to a Copper mine, where the whole production chain buffed at x2 will mean 1 copper mine makes 16 Bronze Swords of same level.

So 40k or so gems is probably reasonable. But I'm sure BB have their ways of calculating values.

Cheers
    Scruffy

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    Hooray! So, let's make all the mines and other sources endless, and we don't need no more to do anything in that game, can we sleep easy...

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Brankovics View Post
    Hooray! So, let's make all the mines and other sources endless, and we don't need no more to do anything in that game, can we sleep easy...
    +1
    Settling isn't just for fun

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    instead of endless iron mine why not bring out a steel ore mine?,, so a production of steel can be iron bar and coal or steel ore and coal,, obviously you would get less steel ore and maybe have to use exo planks and granite to build it instead of marble and hwp

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Yeah I agree here about endless iron mines and yes it should still be quite pricey.

Copper and iron mines are probably my only bug bears now on here as fields and water can be solved by silos etc and even the packed wheat fields and artisan well. so yes I agree this should be something that is introduced and it wont affects the market place as so few would buy them just like endless copper mines and gem pits, they are for the more fortunate who are happy to pay a premium for a game they like.
    I have spent about £150 overall but never branched out that much but can see why people do.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Brankovics View Post
    And if a player is prepared to pay 1000 EUR, why not? That's a huge amount of money to spend on a game, so why not give them endless raw materials?

Most players won't buy it.

Reply to Thread