Reply to Thread

Thread: Economy Overview

World
    Sandycove

Economy Overview

I find the idea of an economy overview tool useful, but the one that is available has a crucial flaw that makes it difficult to use. If a production reaches a maximum then technically it is not consuming any resources further down its production chain (e.g. MAX bronze swords do not require the use of bronze bars). However (using the example), the tool shows that bronze bars are still a consumed resource and I am therefore being misled into believing that my copper production chain is suffering. Part of my control system strategy is to take advantage of my MAX capacity for certain items, but this is difficult when the numbers are not accurate. Another connected point is my coal production reached a maximum while consistently holding a down arrow... it is similarly true for my pine wood chain. In fact, I cannot remember the last time I saw a green arrow on my overview and yet I still maintain MAX or near MAX levels.
    Message me in game for trade.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Sandycove
    What you said. A statistic overview that shoved you how much you had in storage the past week would have been more useful than the current tool imo, as it is now there are too erronous calculations in it.

Reply to Thread