Reply to Thread

Thread: TO slots Bug?

World
    Sandycove

Exclamation TO slots Bug?

Well. I've been playing for a good couple of weeks now and using the TO alot. I'm having a problem where I select the 'free' slot and in that slot you are given a option "[1]/[4] slots available", My guild leader and various other players have informed me that there should be another interface slidebar there that allows you to change to the other 3 slots? but I haven't got that. If anyone knows a fix or a BB could look and resolve this I would really appreciate it. Here is a PrintScreen of what I mean.

safna
    you need to select the goods first some items can only have 1 slot

World
    Newfoundland
    Have you tried checking the scroll icon when the items you wish to trade are in place (and you have more than 4 times the amount you're trying to sell)? Another thing you could try is clicking at the far end of the scroll bar to see if the number above changes, or just changing it by typing in the box above

If you only have 200 tools and you put in an offering selling 100 tools, you'll only be able to increase the offer to 2 lots, so maybe try testing with 1 pinewood log for now and see if you can get the number up to 4.

If all else fails you can also contact support or let us know how you got on with the steps above
    I'm more than likely working right now.

Reply to Thread