Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: why is BB not fixing the bugs

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

why is BB not fixing the bugs

hi. i have been waiting almost two months now to get quest bugs fixed. i keep getting the same old reply from support that someone somewhere is trying to make a fix for it. but now this is just getting annoying. i have a quest to make a longbowmaker and i completed this when i started the game but it comes flashing up almost every 10 mins while i play. plus also i have the bounty hunter quest again today. why ? i already did this months ago and now i do the quest and it wont complete.
    Does BB have anyone trying to fix this? maybe they should get someone who is qualified and not take on part time students or maybe they think if they leave it long enough people wont notice? i dunno. sorry to be horrid about it but right now it seems that BB dont give a [ censored ] and are just brushing people off with the same standard copy paste answer.

has anyone in BB got a reply that is not. sorry we are fixing it you just have to wait. we want dates and details. please........

may be a beta game and i know you have your little disclaimer but really what are you doing over there

I understand your frustration but please be careful with language

Thanks,
    peck_ed
    Last edited by peck_ed; 16.01.13 at 17:48.

World
    Newfoundland
    Submitting a ticket is likely the fastest way you can have this resolved, I am sorry they haven't been able to help you yet, but please don't give up, I'm sure they'll fix any issues for you as soon as they can.
    I'm more than likely working right now.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    but i have sent several tickets and i get the same reply. this has been going on now since the beginning of december and sorry for any langage althogh the word you censored is not a rude word ?

you are just saying what all mods say. put in a ticket but that gets no one anywhere. can you not just roll back the game to when it did work of something. i mean how long are we ment to wait . someone in BB must know what is going on

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    I guess the reason is that the game is in "Beta" so normally they will take there time with testing everything and that's also the whole point of all of us being here, to test the game with them, send them our feedback for a great end product

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    for testing, there is a test server. And people who do tests there complain that their feedback is ignored, they introduce the same bugs to live server as were reported in testserver.
    And the same TSO on German servers is not beta. interesting, no ?

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    This game has always been full of bugs and they are fixing them but there is alot to fix, I don't find the game very bad at all anymore and it is a beta so we knew there would be problems.

Im more concerned that BB doesn't try and look after there members and rarely acknowledge when you do submit a problem or a query. Just like there is no levels after 50 and this has been going on for months now and they keep promising new things but all the old members who got to 50 are walking away cause there is nothing left for them, I have spent alot of money on this game and took two months off for this reason and now I am level 48 so I am disapointed that BB are not trying to get this sorted as well as the bugs.. I know of at least 15 people from my server who have walked away because of this and they was also people who spent money.

So BB please read this thread and try and get the major bugs ironed out and also try and look after your players by making some announcements and letting people know what is going on.
    If I reach level 50 and there is nothing more to do I will also leave,so there will be more money lost, and many of my guild friends are saying the same.

Even a new adventure and a tempory level 51 so people can still collect there xp would even work whilst you sort this out, cause lets face it there will never be PVP like most people was waiting for, for nearly a year now. You might as well admit defeat there and say you aint got a clue how to do it. And work on these new things to continue after level 50 as it's very disappointing to have been playing since the start of this server just to find that the game has ended and had no warning if this was the case I would have never spent money in the first place.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by pattoz View Post
    I guess the reason is that the game is in "Beta" so normally they will take there time with testing everything and that's also the whole point of all of us being here, to test the game with them, send them our feedback for a great end product
    yes it is beta but being beta should not be an excuse not to do anything at all and still charge people for gems whilst not fixing the problems. i had already acknowledged it is beta. a good game it is but in three months when they are still not fixing the bugs then what?

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    ok so now it is Thursday and there is still no reply to this from BB. just Peck_ed telling me off for typing a word that means nothing. ( definition is a large stone structure that holds back water)

ok again BB show how bad things are there. they can not even do a maintenance without it going wrong. some lame excuse on how it is an IT outage. Yes you have an IT problem, stop employing people who don't know what they are doing. so now we have to wait a whole week again until we know if a maintenance will fix any of the known bugs. one huge bug now is Guilds not getting the guild quest. some have not had one for over a month. and again BB are giving the same standard reply that they are working on a fix and please be patient.

This game may be Beta. it may be work in progress. But at the end of the day people are paying good money out on gems and not getting any sort of feed back on what is being done to fix it. Yes it is their choice to buy gems but still you would expect something in return.

My main question to BB is this. what are you doing to fix the problem. stop fobbing us off with excuses and explain what when and where the fix will happen. show a little more attention to the people that are lining your pockets with hard earned cash.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    I'm sure if Support had a way of 'instantly completing quests' for people, they would. But as there is likely nothing they can do until BB fixes the quest system, you gotta wait.

You're one of many having problems with many quests. My advice, just ignore the quests. If you can cancel it, do so and move on. If not, ignore it like the other 90% of the server.

BB will eventually fix the quest system and other bugs that exist... eventually.

Cheers
    Scruffy

World
    Northisle
    I must admit that I'm a little disappointed with support too. I submitted a post here on the forums detailing my inability to receive the newsletter (and therefore the 1st Birthday gifts) here. I was told to send a bug report to support (which I did) and the thread was closed - unfortunately I never received a reply

Closed Thread