Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] New Version + Fixes and Performance 24/01/2013

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    My guildmembers are not wasting valueable resources on stupid guildquests like the ones asking 30 wheels or 20 carriages. Also it took us some time to get organized as our beloved guildleader managed to do an disappearing act, making sure we couldn't cancel the quests we weren't able to complete.

I already complained to BB about the incredible stupidity (sorry can't be more polite) to make an guild utterly dependent on a single player, making upgrades worthless at the moment the guildleader disappears.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    or convert xp to guildcoin at some silly ratio at lvl 50 :P

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Really need the Guild Quests to be fixed (amongst other bugs), before we start adding anything new.
    I'd also like to know if the Test server staff are actually going to acknowledge our reports this time, instead of ignoring them, before firing broken features at the main servers?
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

World
    Sandycove
    Still waiting for my previous questions about the previous update to be answered (See other thread of same name)

Is there any point me posting comments or questions on this one?

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    I love the new adv comming up. I understand a lot fo frustration above, but this is really nice.

I really felt sick when reading the jolly geo will be taken out. We have had a lot of issues with guild quest.. not being able to get them, finish them/cancel them (guildleader has dissapeared) and now that we are getting somewhere by doing it daily, and we are halfway to Geo (most are saving for that one) the Geo leaves already.. Why o Why?

Please reconsider and leave the Jolly Geo in!

lvl 50+ content would be great indeed.. almost there
    Calidor NL

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hmm

no lev cap raise meh but but do i see a pile of grans for guildcoin??? and a miners cart loaded with golddusts??? the new nords adv??? those 3 would make up for loosing jolly jumper geo loss abit.

i can rage bout lev cap but cba,BB dosnt care so why shall i?? fact is more and more former gem buyers leave. Gl BB finding those spending players again =) new arrivals read 1 time forum and reconsider buying.

Jolly removed ill sort mine in time i wont rage,though 10+ in our guild are pretty sad about it ,i know this is in vain but here it comes: BB pls reconsider removing Jolly Geo not for me but for the playerbase who didnt hit 50 yet and dont got killer eco's to swap resources for guildcoins quix it would be nice gesture proving us wrong and show BB actualy cares for their players and does read feedback.

I Hope new adv dont give exp but piles grans,5slots goldrefills,purple flowers,and new EEEEpic build winefarm providing fine wine for all those aging troops so they brawl themselves to death

=) closing in BB auto react style: Kind regards Snorf
    Last edited by Snorf; 25.01.13 at 05:40.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    +1 Jason
    I asked several times, when there comes a solution for level 50 players.
    Also what to do with 2,5 Million spared Xp.

Only answer i get, "Be patient, they are busy to get out with a solution"

This answer i hear , more the 5 month now.

And a new adventure, is nice, but we cant do anything with it, only get the loot and sell it, but no XP for us.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Save the Jolly !

It is the same in my guild, higher level players are paying ridiculous resources to get guild quest moving so that lower level players can save guild coins for Jolly. They were not around when Jolly was easy to get during the event. All other items in current guild shop are pretty useless (for the price, guild coins are really expensive when doing guild quests, 40 carriages, come on !).

New things in the shop look fine, we will see the price...

And I really don't understand why BB ignores the most loyal players - those who reached lvl50 and still play. Oh, I know why - they have almost all they need so they don't buy gems.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Why do you continue to add minor improvements to game, instead of the major ones (increase of level, pvp).

More players are continuing to reach level 50, and max out their island's buildings. Once this is done the game starts to become boring resulting in those players giving up with the game completely.

If the problem is that you lack programmers capable of developing the game further, then employ some that are!!

Or do you want players to leave the game for good.

World
    Newfoundland
    I too vote for Save the Jolly!!

The new adventure is great but not at the expense of other things being fixed....
    Please fix the constant "Cannot load data file" coming up and a cache delete and refresh being required - it really is tiresome.
    Please fix the +Lev 50 content.
    Please fix the lag that prevents me playing at normal sensible hours of the day.
    Please fix the known problems from the Test server before making live on the live server - otherwise whats the point of the test server?

Reply to Thread