Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] New Version + Fixes and Performance 24/01/2013

World
    Northisle
    People who are level fifty are their own worst enemies. I've been playing TSO for 12 months now and am level 40 people who raced to level 50 should stop demanding new content for themselves as the majority of TSO players are far below that level and there are new people joining all the time. BB should concentrate on the majority of TSO players and not the minority who've rushed to level 50, as they were aware there was a level cap atm.

There is too much moaning about issues affecting TSO and not enough positives. The constant complaints are from people who've been playing for a long time which suggests BB is doing something right.

Anyway I can't spend all day posting here I've got VtV to finish.
    Settling isn't just for fun

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Egrcfirth View Post
    People who are level fifty are their own worst enemies. I've been playing TSO for 12 months now and am level 40 people who raced to level 50 should stop demanding new content for themselves as the majority of TSO players are far below that level and there are new people joining all the time. BB should concentrate on the majority of TSO players and not the minority who've rushed to level 50, as they were aware there was a level cap atm.

There is too much moaning about issues affecting TSO and not enough positives. The constant complaints are from people who've been playing for a long time which suggests BB is doing something right.

Anyway I can't spend all day posting here I've got VtV to finish.

A lot at 50 have NOT been racing to 50, quite a few avoid experience adventures all together as they do not want to get that much xp vs troops lots- many play short versions of adventures and so limit the amount of xp they get. Still people hit 50 and get stuck- both on island as in goals in game- compounded by the lack of alternatives for xp which science or something similar could have offered.

It is not that lvl 50's are their worse enemies- that remark could have been valid in march last year with the people that rushed to 50 but hardly 13 to 14 months after release. Anyone playing with some regularity can hit 50 in that time, without rushing/powergaming or pushing experience adventures

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    I don't want to create hate, but what makes you guys think they would even consider reading your posts, when you all are complaining about the same things for 5 months now?

Spamming topics with hate won't solve anything. They have their own pace of work, we will NEVER change that.

Not with this kind of attitude :P

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Ok i found this link in my mail so i feel i have to say something i guess some players think i can "push" things on our server so here we go i will share my "mood"
    I was playing this game with huge addiction all the way till lvl 50 ,and since i come there i feel little boring ,spend time in game to chat with ppl ,help in "help" tab ,show good things or bad things in game to newbies or higer lvls if get confused in some moment ,but basically i know will sound like i'm ego freak i'm not ,but as my map is lvl 5 already (except nobles) i dont have what to do and most time feel bored (as i bet all 50 lvl players do )
    All adventurers i've passed million times...no fun ...storage full even i do share with ppl around ... its fun to help but not fun i have to stop prod or to make huge "star" storage ...question is ..."for what?" ...when will i ever use that? ...
    I disagree with xp storage (apologize to all lvl50) just coz in some point when we get lvl cap raised we'll use all that xp and what ? ask for new lvl's? ~subject to think over ...maybe we need some kind of lvl50 adventurers ,new ones ,that will provide stuff we need instead of xp ,dont have idea what would that be coz i guess none of us need something that desperately (maybe some new deco buildings loot or something similar ...yeah girly thoughts i like my island to look cute :P )
    So main thing is we need something new ,something that will bring back "fire" that we have while lvl up ,personally i lost it ...i can accept being lvl50 for long time only in case i have what to do in that game
    Give us something to play with new events (eotw was great experience for me ) new adventurers,new buildings new channels (auction maybe ) ,new islands ,pvp ... any of that will be good ...but pls do something about it ,dont give us little things like "fixes" or stuff is ...coz we are not 7 years old to believe in things like that
    Yes i know i ask to much ...but with all respect We like players give to you guys (BB"S and DEV's) by playing this game in million of others around i think you should give us something in return
    And i apologize if i chose wrong threat for my comment ,not much involved "forum things"

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragons_Breath View Post
    I too vote for Save the Jolly!!

The new adventure is great but not at the expense of other things being fixed....
    Please fix the constant "Cannot load data file" coming up and a cache delete and refresh being required - it really is tiresome.
    Please fix the +Lev 50 content.
    Please fix the lag that prevents me playing at normal sensible hours of the day.
    Please fix the known problems from the Test server before making live on the live server - otherwise whats the point of the test server?
    Hope this helps :

The new adventure is something called "mini" so I guess it might be for low lvl players?

That's most probably a local problem friend. Try Firefox.

Please have a look at other MMO games. Rising the level cap or adding more content requires time, such as player feedback, planning, and so. Until the game is played by so many players, rising the level cap should not be important. I don't agree with this neither, but it's how things work. It's like missing the buss.

Again, local problem, it would be a global if everybody would have lag.

Test servers are usually used to see if there's any critical error. You (or us) have no idea how these things work, so you should not question them. Go make a MMO and you'll learn how this works.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    it took these guys months to fix the Guild lighting problem so it should take them about 5 years to make a level 51

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Read my post above you, smarty.

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer BB_Dantesama's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Guys,

This thread has some very constructive feedback, some messages are getting a little too troll hungry for my taste though.

Let's avoid that please.

Thank you.

BB_Dantesama
    I am no longer the Community Manager for this version of TSO. Please send any question to BB_Ravel.

Rules and Code of Conduct ¤¤¤ Beginner's Guide ¤¤¤ Important Links ¤¤¤ Help/Support & FAQ

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Whizkeyjack View Post
    I don't want to create hate, but what makes you guys think they would even consider reading your posts, when you all are complaining about the same things for 5 months now?

Spamming topics with hate won't solve anything. They have their own pace of work, we will NEVER change that.

OK, so what do you suggest ? a) say everything is great or b) stop giving feedback ?

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Whizkeyjack View Post

Because we want to do something NEW?!!! We want to continue playing, with new adventures and new levels.

At this moment, I will not recomment this game to anyone. Not to the casual players, as he will drop out as soon as his island is cleared, and not to the more agrressive players (those who like to stay online for hours and plan ahead) as he will be out of content in a couple of months.

At this moment the game is good enough to play for a couple of months untill you have cleared your island and then move on. This is just sad. TSO is a nice game in which you are not being whacked dead by some fanatics without jobs while you go to work..

Reply to Thread