Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Global 1

World
    Newfoundland

Global 1

Dose anyone else find it hard to get into the group chat in global 1?

If your new to the game you just dont seem to be welcome into the chat at all.

World
    Newfoundland
    Sorry if I've misunderstood, is this a technical problem, or a problem with the other people talking in the chat?
    I'm more than likely working right now.

World
    Newfoundland
    No not a technical problem. Sorry i didnt explain that well. Just feel if you been here for a long time and in the click so to say you can get away with more. If your new no one seems intrested and you say one thing wrong once they all jump down your neck.

World
    Newfoundland
    Ahh right okay, maybe try joining a guild? Much smaller group of people there so easier to fit in
    I'm more than likely working right now.

World
    Newfoundland
    im in a guild i was just putting it out there as it is true. Some Mods let long time players get away with a lot yet others get kicked for saying the same thing.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    yes- global 1 is frequently hijacked by 1 or 2 guilds as a spill over guildchat - i blame it on attention seeking :P

World
    Newfoundland
    Its not just that its what they get away with also. I wouldnt mind but its when someone else says the same thing and gets banned for it.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    As a resident MOD of the server, any infringements of the rules do get acted upon. If there are any that you think we miss, you are welcome to report the issue or open a support ticket. We do appreciate the help from other members of the community.

World
    Newfoundland
    i just stay in my guild chat most of the time ... im hardly ever in global!

dameanie
    as a frequent visitor in g-1 i find it easy to join in the chat there no matter who is chatting and what subject the chat is about and before i joined a guild i was always in there constantly it did have a few people in there from the same guilds but i seemed to mix in with them just as well as anyone else i never had the feeling of being out of place i did argue /debate on occasion about certain things sometimes i was wrng sometimes i was right .One thing i found that when i logged back in the next day it was a new day no one lived in the past maybe only to have a poke in jest about it .I always saw the funny side of it as well .when i hit lvl 5 and was able to venture into g-1 i just went with a open mind and i was ready to respect what they had to say knowing that we all came from diffrent walks of life and what was normal to me may not be normal to others and likewise .I also knew that if conversation was a bit beyond me i could always opt out

Reply to Thread