Reply to Thread

Thread: how about explorer find explosive to remove rocks on island so u could replant

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle

Cool how about explorer find explosive to remove rocks on island so u could replant

what if say after lev50 u could find some kind of rock demolisher say get 10 to remove some small rocks as there plenty of boulder i like to have removed in s9 and explorer could find 1 in a search (prosent could be like 1-3% to find them) that would make game more intresting as u could free up more space could be implemented to only few sectors and some boulders (the small ones)
    please tell me what u think

World
    Northisle
    If there were no rocks where would you build mines an' quarries? You wouldn't free up much space by removing the smaller rocks. Why not just remove trees?
    Settling isn't just for fun

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    this was meant to small boulder not where the mines are and yes it could be to remove trees and stumps too

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    and it could be for say only 1 demolish in every sector that way u have to really think hard where u use it more suggestions on this topic is welcome both positive and negative

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    I'd like the general idea. However, removing rocks is just one way of doing it, there are also plenty of nooks and corners that have no visible trees, sometimes not even shrubs, but that still don't allow building. (especially in sector 4). Solving that would be great.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    say not the whole rock but just a portion of it... and some trees too.. but still keep the game balanced.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    I think its a great idea, but would cause lots of trouble for game devs... In the end of the day we all got same island and there is really no way to change anything on the island, except the snow we got during christmas i think devs are gonna keep it as it is... destroying the obstacles on the island would make the game much easier and enjoyable thou and could put some diversity in the looks of our islands

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Sounds a good idea in principle, think level 50 is a bit high though, and agree with hayek point where there is a space but no building allowed. On the positive side for the game developers/owners more space + more licenses needed + more gems bought

World
    Northisle
    I think there should be random disasters such as flooding or earthquakes thus requiring settlers to rebuild and in addition create unique islands, giving more work to the Blue Byte game developers ha-ha.
    Settling isn't just for fun

World
    Newfoundland
    Not really the same thing, but this is a handy trick if you want some more land!
    I'm more than likely working right now.

Reply to Thread