Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Server Zone Crash

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle

Server Zone Crash

Hi,

I suddenly started getting this issue while i was putting items from my star menu into my mayors house. Now i cannot log in at all.

Can someone help me fix this asap? I'm rather annoyed as I have some buildings running that i only have going when buffed, from other people's posts this problem can last for a week or more before someone fixes it, not to mention the free gems i'm due tomorrow!

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    My zone crashed almost 4 weeks ago, and its still not working, I don't have much confidence in the people who are meant to fix problems after all that time, I'm going to have to start again as it seems no one can fix it!!!!
    Contact support and pray its something simple or you may end up restarting like me
    Last edited by Steve1077; 21.01.13 at 19:48. Reason: Can't spell!!

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Yeah i saw your previous comments.

They'd better not restart me as i've paid gems for this, they'd better provide me with a full refund if they don't fix it.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    today i got also same problem Server zone crash i dont konw when its going to resolve

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    i alos having same problem today has anyone had this problem resolved

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    I doubt it, I honestly don't believe anyone even tried to fix my zone, it can't take 4 weeks for someone who knows what they're doing to find out what the problem is, I think they just run a script every night and hope that may fix some zones, but don't actually try to fix an individual zone, and I've also bought gems, over 34k, they didn't just restart my game, I told them to do so as that was the only way I will ever get to play again, and I've asked for my money back on numerous occasions but they just say they can't refund as I have no gems, hello, I used them on my zone which is dead!

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Thats strange Steve, did you raise a support ticket?

My island seem to have fixed itself early this morning, so by the time the support team checked my island they couldn't find any problems.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    I've sent in so many tickets its not even funny, no one can fix it, and they won't refund my money, now I can't even reset it as its asking for a password to do so and I don't have one as I use facebook to log in, they said it should reset after maintenance, but no one will answer if I need to use the reset function on my profile, or if its already been done, if its not done tomorrow I'll be asking for a refund again, how can they not refund me when they have admitted my zone can't be fixed?

World
    Newfoundland
    There will be a maintenance upgrade tonight, hopefully that will fix the problem, I know the one last week had to be cancelled due to an IT outage. Maybe try again tomorrow morning
    I'm more than likely working right now.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Same on my zone for about 1,5week, im lvl 48. They can reset me and give me back my gems, and some resources, but not all. I had almost every producing building at lvl5. But i dont know if i want to play this anymore after a reset, been spending to much time to get where i am. Ill just pray that they will fix it. Oh, my island must be a mess!
    Last edited by Issue; 23.01.13 at 23:04.

Closed Thread