Reply to Thread

Thread: More Land !

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Post More Land !

Hi

I have been a settlers fan since version 1 was released and as an older fan i was wondering if some of the old ways could be a good idea like more land to settle .

As the people that have explored their island will notice that the game is a bit stale while your waiting for your iron ore or coal reservers to build before the next adventure i personally would like new land you get to KEEP might fight off some of the bordom .

As the Original series always gave you new maps to explore and harvest this might be a new way to bring some extra life into the game.

Or You could add a map segment to the original map and maybe give some granite or salt peter mines , which i think was the original idea in the 1st beta .

So what do you all think ..?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    i think u really should have read the dev diary and try to understand what they have written there- esp regarding pvp islands with resources

Reply to Thread