Closed Thread

Thread: i feel miss guided by bb; with the Artesian Well scam

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove

Post i feel miss guided by bb; with the Artesian Well scam

HI,
    I spend much gold & resource buying those artesian well's believing it where the real endless well's the game names @ the expert building picture [in-game];
    There was even a message that the well wood return to your start menu; so i was thinking bb finaly made that bug disappear & the real endless well was introduced.
    & now; 3~4 week's later [after spending lot's of stuff to buy them] that bug is back into the game & those well's are not coming back to your start menu when you delete them!

pls pls fix that bug again! or did i spend all that gold & stuff last month because you bb pp made a joke with that message that the well will return to your star menu after deletion was just a kind of gold drain your side?

Hope the well's will be endless soon or @ least some refund of all the gold &stuff i spend to buy them.

Donda

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    tough luck

next time use the braincells and start to wonder why it would be intended for an item with 6k in it to be endless and why an item costing 95 gems be almost as good as a watermill costing 10x as much.

The fact they didnt get deleted was the bug as stated on forums before as well- feeling cheated by a non existent shortcut is kinda your own fault - just consider it a learning moment- If something looks too good to be true, it usually is

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Scam? Are you serious?

I think people should calm down before they post here. DonDa, do you really think that such attitude would help you? Why don't you spare us your problems and submit a ticket instead?

Qualan explained it well.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    10/1 the mail with gifts went out
    14/1 the confirmation by BB that it was a bug went out

In between people posted a long explanation how to use the bug, which in itself could have been a trigger.

Anyway- all wells and fields bought after 14/1 is clearly player fault- anything before that you can sympathize with someone thinking they got a super deal- but still the usual applies imo

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    to; qualan;
    hi,
    Sorry if i offended any one with my strong language, but i really felled a bit [ Censored ], hoping i was finally free from the mindless replacing exercise of building well's
    To start right away;
    I did not make that message that say's the well wood return after breakdown to your start menu, strange of BB to make a message like that for what you say is a bug, if it was a bug, it wood or shood have been be standing in that message!

Second; in the description @ the expert houses, the well is labeled; bottomless, so far as i know, 6k water is not bottomless!
    If they give you wrong information in-game, i think it is not so stupid of me that i made the wrong decision that the given information was accurate.

Next to this; I did not buy any well for gem's now or before;just traded them for gc & other in-game thing's after last event. So there is no way i good now that they are not really bottomless.*

Donda

* i did not see anything on the home page that it was a bug; but maybe i missed it; also checked my new's letter's & there is not saying any where that it was a buck; so [somewhere @ forum?] telling 2 week's later that it is a bug is a bit strange.

Please be careful with the words used

Thanks,
    peck_ed
    Last edited by peck_ed; 24.01.13 at 12:16.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    4 days after the newsletter- which included a weekend btw

and the item says 6000 in it, that your put a different meaning on the basis of the name is a different matter- description states it is a 6k water item

and playing innocent is suspect at best
    thread after the gifts were issued was http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...ghlight=packed

on the same day the thread was started - 3th post someone already confirmed that it might be a bug as it ddint work the same way on the staging/test server.

14/1 it was confirmed by BB dante it was a bug, post 26 in the thread

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer BB_Dantesama's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Hello Donda,

Let me paste the message regarding this bug.

I will try and make it more evident/clearer in the near future.

Hello guys,

I can confirm that this is a bug, once depleted, it should vanish. It should not return to the star menu.
    Thanks for your crucial feedback, this bug has been sent and reported to the appropriate department and will undergo a thorough investigation.

Best

BB_Dantesama

I'm going to close this thread as the bug is now fixed.

If you feel this bug fix was unjustified and wish to elaborate further, I suggest you write a message to Support right here.

Best

BB_Dantesama
    I am no longer the Community Manager for this version of TSO. Please send any question to BB_Ravel.

Rules and Code of Conduct ¤¤¤ Beginner's Guide ¤¤¤ Important Links ¤¤¤ Help/Support & FAQ

Closed Thread