Reply to Thread

Thread: My Quest(ion?)

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove

My Quest(ion?)

OK its this and im not sure how im the only person to see this but WHAT epic building can you get from motherly love ive chked a few different guides and all their loot slots aint an epic building but when you start and details say chance to get an epic building? so what is it? sorry if post is in wrong place!

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    I asked the same and never got an answer... Closet to an answer was "We won't say if there is something or not, and don't think guide makers know anything"

Hope you are more lucky :-)

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    from the looks of things no one knows haha i guess its a mess up and probably wont get the answer but if anyone does have an answer like some one from BB maybe the guy who created the adv??? i js wanna know if its worth losing 300 odd cav multiple times for an epic building that might or might not exist

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    Been wondering the same, but I doubt there is any, considering that no guide author mentions it, at least none I've seen.

There really should be a nice epic building, it would be a reason to actually complete it. Doesn't really look like anyone bothers with it at all in it's current state. No wonder, the cost of troops (cavs) is too high compared to the rewards, imo.

Reply to Thread