Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: [Guide] Tutorial and Lower Level Quests (Updated)

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    how do ya get "the last route" quest. need to compete it, dont see it on me quest list.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    The Last Route should be the last subquest in the Treasure Search main quest, it unlocks at level 41 so a bit outside the limits of this guide but when you level up to it it should open.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    I didn't read the wohle guide, but it seems to be comprehensive, so fine to see here. But the timing -- The Building Menu and Level required to build (Updated) -- maybe a little incorrect. For example to train a cavalry takes the more than a soldier. (In level 3 barrack c=6 and s=4 minutes, what means on base level they shoud be 18 and 12.)

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Hi Brankovics, the numbers next to buildings, things in Provisions, and troop types are the player-level required to build/unlock them. Once a player has passed the needed level it can be difficult to remember what unlocks when so having it all in a quick list seemed handy.

Cavalry: 23

If you click the linked names of many of them it will open The Great Settler Library page with more info, most of those include production info.

And! You've reminded me I need to add the new Collections buffs and their level requirements, thanks.
    Last edited by Iolanthe; 06.10.13 at 23:30.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    Ops, I was superficial, sorry. I thougt it is time :-D

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Thanks for the update Iolanthe - will pass on to new players.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    i have to production line quests that for some reason i can not complete: The new Materials, an Theodor gets attacked, no matter what i do they just won't come up as complete, could this be due to a bug in the software/system?

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Falcon86 View Post
    i have to production line quests that for some reason i can not complete: The new Materials, an Theodor gets attacked, no matter what i do they just won't come up as complete, could this be due to a bug in the software/system?
    Oh crackers! Missed this completely! Falcon86 I hope you've got this sorted long ago. As it happens there is a bug with the production quests to "Have a production value of X every 12 hours." As odd as it sounds, if all the quest elements are green, stopping/pausing any production building (don't forget to restart it) is usually enough to shake the bug and complete the quest.

Reply to Thread