Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 41

Thread: [Guide] Gromobrans adventure maps

  1. #11
    Erudite Pioneer
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    92
    World
    Northisle

    Witch Of The Swamp - NP

    This map is based on Kaos guide with minor changes.
    Max losses 390 Recruits, 1 Bowman and 25 Militia.



    Pleas feel free to comment.

  2. #12
    Nifty
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    62
    World
    Newfoundland
    When you skip those camps at witch the result exps are?

  3. #13
    Erudite Pioneer
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    92
    World
    Northisle
    Not much, 3912. But i am looking for cheap granite not exp.

  4. #14
    Nifty
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    62
    World
    Newfoundland
    well with one easy block you can clear one sector more so more exps for same losses because you kill camp 6 and block 8
    but thanks for answer

  5. #15
    Erudite Pioneer
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    86
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Gromobran View Post
    Stealing from the rich - NP

    Pleas feel free to comment.
    You don't need to take out T8 provided you attack leaders from position G8 and allow intercept/retreat.
    Another garrison position is near camp 4 with walk path along the sunken wall, between traps 6 and 7.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gromobran View Post
    Witch Of The Swamp - NP

    Pleas feel free to comment.
    Camp 8 may be short blocked.

  6. #16
    Erudite Pioneer
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    92
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by aklbr View Post
    You don't need to take out T8 provided you attack leaders from position G8 and allow intercept/retreat.
    Another garrison position is near camp 4 with walk path along the sunken wall, between traps 6 and 7.
    Hi, Thank You for Your comment. I usually swap or sell my lootspot on SftR. I want the player who buy lootspot to have as little hassle as possible.
    I let them finish last tower before i kill leader camp, i do not want them to loose cavalry.
    Even if i don't sell/swap lootspot i like to send attack and then return to my island to build wells and stuff. I do not want to sit and watch over general to make him retreat.

    Quote Originally Posted by aklbr View Post
    Camp 8 may be short blocked.
    Yes this is possible, but i do not like this block.
    *This block does not give much advantage. It does not save many soldiers.
    *Using this block will put 1 General to sleep. Attack on camp 10 will put other General to sleep. That is 2 sleeping Generals.
    All that is left is my vet general. And after finishing adventure there is no room for my armies to return home.
    They must return on their own. Which takes time. And i have to wait for next adventure.

  7. #17
    Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Mariehamn
    Posts
    657
    World
    Newfoundland
    Still on SftR, thanks to the NP, traps T1 and T2 can be skipped.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gromobran View Post
    Yes this is possible, but i do not like this block.
    *This block does not give much advantage. It does not save many soldiers.
    *Using this block will put 1 General to sleep. Attack on camp 10 will put other General to sleep. That is 2 sleeping Generals.
    All that is left is my vet general. And after finishing adventure there is no room for my armies to return home.
    They must return on their own. Which takes time. And i have to wait for next adventure.
    By round-blocking they won't be recovering

  8. #18
    Erudite Pioneer
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    92
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Tage View Post
    Still on SftR, thanks to the NP, traps T1 and T2 can be skipped.
    Thank You, I have now updated SftR.

  9. #19
    Pathfinder
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    6
    World
    Newfoundland
    camp 10 on witch tower a cheaper alternative and safer (current version above has possibility of losing 84/120 cav) is 1: 194B 1R ( 194B 1R) 2: 77R 30M 1ES 120C 22XB (77R 30M) the bowmen is preference cos i buy bronze swords so any bow usage is preferable.

  10. #20
    Nifty
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    69
    World
    Northisle
    @STFR

    I coudn't place G3 where it says in map, but needed to leave little shoutner. So when attacking 6, it will tricker T5.
    Born crying. Live complaining. Die disappointed.

Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Jamdoggy's Hi-Res Adventure Maps
    By Jamdoggy in forum Adventure Guides
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 15.02.16, 21:06
  2. [Guide] DSO-Karten.de's Tactical Maps and Strategies
    By The_Ball_Master in forum Adventure Guides
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11.03.15, 07:52
  3. [Guide] Kapturek's Easter Event Maps
    By Kapturek in forum Game Guides
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 21.03.13, 07:59
  4. Adventure maps, with new paths but not using vet general
    By FooFighter756 in forum Adventure Guides
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 20.07.12, 18:46

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Ubisoft uses cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our websites. By continuing to use this site you agree to accept these cookies. More info on our privacy.