Closed Thread
Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Server zone crashed

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I'm FiXeD...TxS.
    Last edited by P4YcHe; 30.01.13 at 04:58.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Mine seems to work but I didn't try yet to place another silo (that's what caused the crash twice). I'm still busy replacing all mines, wheat fields and wells. I'm missing one of my silo's, sent a mail to support and asked them to refund it. I'm currently in an adventure but I will retreat my generals to my island to be sure they will not be lost if this happens again and the adventure ends. I have stopped most of my production until I'm sure things work again, I need to renew my confidence in this game. I know I will not spent more cash on it for a while, not until I'm sure these issues are really solved. For all who still have problems... good luck, I know how frustrated you are...

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    same problem here from this morning 09.30am...

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    I did all maintenance and made sure everything was okay before I tried to build a silo again (on the same spot). This caused my problem two times earlier and today, again for a third time, it caused an error resulting in the exact same problem; Server Zone crashed. This is clearly an issue, the rest seemed to work well, I could travel to and from the adventure island and place buildings, mines, wheat fields and wells. I logged out and logged in several times without problems. I figured I give this silo another try... So, if anyone from support reads this, please forward it to the people working on the problem. I have sent four mails in total but haven't had a reply so far. I guess I can sent another mail but what good will it do if they do not answer me in the first place.... Very, very annoying!

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by AndreKellner View Post
    I have sent four mails in total but haven't had a reply so far.
    Support seems to be on vacation. When i had the problem 2weeks ago i got answers very fast and had a good dialoge. But now its completely dead. I wonder why.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    having the same problem since i placed a angel monument this morning (around 9.30 am UK time). I have cleared cache cookies, and i am still unable to get back in the game.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Andre, I had zone crash first time today and it was exactly as you say - when I placed silo. Funny thing is I have over 20 silos, never had a problem. Now I wonder if my problem will be fixed during night. I sent email to support at 10, no response, just the automatic ticket opening. and they will be gone in 13 minutes.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    same problem here

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer BB_Dantesama's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    This is a strange bug to tackle guys.

Please bear with me, I'll keep you updated.

Best

BB_Dantesama
    I am no longer the Community Manager for this version of TSO. Please send any question to BB_Ravel.

Rules and Code of Conduct ¤¤¤ Beginner's Guide ¤¤¤ Important Links ¤¤¤ Help/Support & FAQ

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Dantesama View Post
    This is a strange bug to tackle guys.

If it helps, (and if my zone is unlocked) I can try to do the same again tomorrow while on chat with you, so you can have a look what is exactly happening at exact time. Just let me know.
    (I am 90k short of lvl 50 so I am in no hurry)

Closed Thread