World
    Newfoundland
    is this the normal help
    clear cache, mine clears on shutdown, still no reply from support

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    "Clear cache"
    Ive tried 3 different computers, 4 different browsers and I still cant get access. This is more of an issue with some of us than just clearing cache from our browsers. This needs to be resolved once and for all.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    I don't know about other people but friends can't visit my island because they will get kicked of the server if they try. So this is obviously a problem on BB side of the cable... Still no reply from support...

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinister-King View Post
    Hello!

Have you tried clearing your web browser cache, this may help some of you?

Good luck,
    Sinister-King

Dear Sinister-King,
    Pleas clear your cache.
    You are repeating same sentence all the time.
    It is not helping.
    Good luck,
    Gromobran.

World
    Newfoundland
    Hi Gromobran, we try and help when we can and it's surprising how many issues clearing cache can fix, this is why it's our first line of advice in terms of support. If this doesn't however fix the issue we can only advise people to contact Support so they can help from there with the more advanced problems.

I'm sorry this was unable to fix the issue you have, hopefully support will be able to help you with returning your Veteran General and other items soon if they haven't already
    I'm more than likely working right now.

World
    Northisle
    Earlier today, when returning from adventure (db and not ended yet) i was disconnected from server and after refresh i have not been able to log in.

Keeps getting same error message. "Server zone crashed". Been trying different browsers, computers and operating systems but none seems to work.

Ofc i hope this is just an minor glitch like so many before this, but i thought of "complaining" here in case other users have same problem. (?)

An mail is sent to support, so hope i will get back online before my adventure times out.. lol

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by AndreKellner View Post
    I don't know about other people but friends can't visit my island because they will get kicked of the server if they try. So this is obviously a problem on BB side of the cable... Still no reply from support...
    Yes, its same for me. Other computers, other browsers and even if visiting from other accounts, its zone error. Thats why i never botherd to much with the clear cache-thing.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    They never did fix my zone even after 4 weeks, I had to restart and now I've run out of materials and I'm not even close to getting back where I was, I'm starting to think I'm wasting my time, no reply from support when I asked for more materials either

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve1077 View Post
    They never did fix my zone even after 4 weeks, I had to restart and now I've run out of materials and I'm not even close to getting back where I was, I'm starting to think I'm wasting my time, no reply from support when I asked for more materials either
    I bet you didn't vote for TSO on the MMO of the year... especially for the "Best Community Relations award." I did vote for both but starting to regret it when I read how many players have problems and how little get a decent reply (or compensation) from support. This is going to be my third day...

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Latest Dev Update;
    -An unlock script for locked zones will be activated tonight, which will unlock locked zones with minor issues. It runs on a regular basis every night around 02:00 CET. Hence, some players that are currently affected by a locked zone will be able to play again after the script is executed.

Guess it didn't work for me...

Closed Thread