Closed Thread
Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Server zone crashed

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkG View Post
    same happened to me got some gems, built a silo, server crashed around 8pm UK time . yes maybe it will be fixed at 2am but that wont help with the 8 level 5 gold mines that will probably have run out and died by then. if this is whats gonna happen everytime i buy gems and place gem items, don't think i will bother buying more gems
    Be happy if you ever see your island again.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    I managed to get back on my island this morning, yeah!!! I wanted to place one of my newly bought buildings and same thing happened again!!!! I'm getting a bit frustrated. Not just because it means I can't play the whole day if this is only fixed during the night, I'm in the middle of an adventure.

The things I read on the forum about this problem are not really reassuring... My mines, my fields, my wells... can't buff, friends can't buff me either... my adventure, already hard enough without this problems. Got a lot of money in this game and noticed this morning in the brief moment I was able to get on my island that I missed one of my purchased silos, will I get it back? God knows how much more is missing, besides all the resources I'm missing out on... not happy atm.
    Last edited by AndreKellner; 29.01.13 at 08:03.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Another day and another nightmare... I put another free noble res. in s1 near in this position - prntscr.com/qobjm
    and I get another message - prntscr.com/qoa0n. I notice that when I put the angel monument near this in s1, problems began. Please I need another help.
    Last edited by P4YcHe; 29.01.13 at 07:58.

World
    Newfoundland
    Hey guys, if you feel you are missing anything contact Support, they will be able to help you
    I'm more than likely working right now.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    still banned and 2 mails to support and this is gems day first day i have missed since i started but there is daylight outside and life, suns out and am of for along walk as getting withdraw symptoms

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    same thing happened to me but 2 days ago gee why don't they fix this issue i cant log on at all come on BB get agrip of these problems this has happened quite a few times now why my server

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    server zone crashed
    When placing silos
    this is getting really annoying how many more people have to go through the same thing before they fix this issue once and for all. I dont pay good money for gems and then find that I cant even play the game. Where is the fairness in that, even worse this seems to have gone on for a very long time. I also see that on some of the replies that if you wait till 2.am that it might reset, well in my opinion thats not good enough, they should have resolved this issue as soon as it happened the first time not wait for more and more people to complain

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    same has just happened to my wifes game

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Lordbtw View Post
    server zone crashed
    When placing silos
    this is getting really annoying how many more people have to go through the same thing before they fix this issue once and for all. I dont pay good money for gems and then find that I cant even play the game. Where is the fairness in that, even worse this seems to have gone on for a very long time. I also see that on some of the replies that if you wait till 2.am that it might reset, well in my opinion thats not good enough, they should have resolved this issue as soon as it happened the first time not wait for more and more people to complain
    Happened to me to when placing silos like with you. During the night the problem was "solved" and this morning I was able to get on my island again. I placed a silo (same spot) and bam, same problem again; Server Zone crashed. Can't get on the whole day and hopefully tomorrow. Make sure you are not missing items because I was missing a silo already... Sent two e-mails to support but no reply yet... reading the forum I have little hope I will get a reply.

Architect of the Empire Sinister-King's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello!

Have you tried clearing your web browser cache, this may help some of you?

Good luck,
    Sinister-King

Closed Thread