Reply to Thread

Thread: Countdown Clocks

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Countdown Clocks

Forgive me if this has been mentioned before but I'm not a regular peruser of the forums yet I have an issue that irates me somewhat when playing the game. When sending geologists out to look for resources I take note of the time so as to be able to log back on at a suitable interval so as to send them off once more to look for further deposits. I have noticed, with great regularity, how the clocks on TSO do not equate to real time. This happens more when I log off from the game and log back on later. I set off 3 geologists to look for marble at 8:20 this morning so as I could drop the kids at school and have them done by the time I got home. I returned home at 8:50 to find my geologists still have 17 minutes left to go. Something funky is going on with these clocks!

World
    Sandycove
    Yes, same with travel to the adventure islands. That never takes the 15 or 30 minutes is says it should take

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Sometimes my geologists start to search new deposit then I close the browser. When I re-open the browser found that they are just started. Also my Provision House seams to need to be "wake" sometimes: it produce a buff then, until I not visit the house, it not start with other items in queue.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    According to the adventure count down (and my PC), my generals have been travelling for 37 minutes. But when I visit the adventure, they are still 6 minutes out. That is a lot more than the 30 minutes it should take. And why is the breakup and buildup of the camps not included in the traveltime?

This morning my geologist (looking for marble) only lost 10min of their countdown after 30min irl past by
    Last edited by Budgy; 01.02.13 at 07:55.

Reply to Thread