Reply to Thread

Thread: Lost troops

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Lost troops

Garrison just returned from horseback adventure to restock and found most of my troops have disappeared?Anyone know how I can get them back as I won't be able to finish off the adventure without them?

World
    Sandycove
    They are probably still on the adventure map. Restock your general, return, and you'll see them again.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by glendower View Post
    Garrison just returned from horseback adventure to restock and found most of my troops have disappeared?Anyone know how I can get them back as I won't be able to finish off the adventure without them?
    Just in case you didn't know, you can "drop off troops" in the adventure, so maybe they're still in that adventure. Any troops left there after you complete the adventure will make their way back to your island after a while too. Best thing to do is send back a general with troops and see if there are some left there from before
    I'm more than likely working right now.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Disappeared from your home island? point your cursor on the settler in the top left of your home island and it will tell u assigned units and unassigned units. If there still missing contact support, never heard that one yet! Yeah i did forget a few on an adventure once so maybe thats it.
    Last edited by MutantKid; 28.01.13 at 19:01. Reason: more info

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Thanks

Guuuntra
    After finishing horseback adventure, my generals returned home, but with no troops on them.
    My settlers pop-up window reports some of my troops (actually: most) as assigned, while they can't be found on any of my generals.
    The troops are not only missing, but they consume population limit!

Reloading the game/clearinig the cache do not help. I can't visit the adventure island to see if they are thre, as the adventure is already completed.

@peck_ed: "they will make their way back to your island after a while too" -- maybe that's the case, but what do you mean by "a while"? I still can't find them in for more than hours after generals are back.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Guuuntra View Post
    "they will make their way back to your island after a while too"
    If so, then you can see this in your star menu.

If not, then perhaps you played an adventure together with another player?
    There's a known issue, reported several times in this forum, with finishing the adventure in case of multiple players. I encountered it myself several times too.
    The first player accepting the loot has no problem, but the other player might experience that the adventure doesn't finish.
    For me it always took several hours and then for some reason the system understood that the adventure finished.
    Last edited by MrBranch; 02.08.13 at 19:50.

Guuuntra
    Oh, yes! You are right.
    Thank you Mr Branch!
    They are in star menu as "Troops transport" and the remaining time is shown as 28mins. I hope I'd have them back in half hour then...
    .... and finally they are back - now they disappeared from the star menu and are just available for assignment.

Thanks!!!
    Last edited by Guuuntra; 02.08.13 at 20:23.

Reply to Thread