Reply to Thread

Thread: Why o Why

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove

Why o Why

Why do people insist on js being negative on this forum i dont get i read tonnes of good idea and suggestions on here only to read even more negative feedback, for every +1 theres a hundread jeers COME ON guy and gals CHEER UP it is only a game after all hehe

World
    Northisle
    Because being negative is easy. Sad but true :-(
    Settling isn't just for fun

World
    Newfoundland
    Being positive will become much easier as you try it again and again.
    Thank you Wivadee for this post!
    Cheers!
    "That cat is staring me in a nasty way... just take the photo quick and run!"
    My camera's last words...

World
    Newfoundland
    If we all agreed with every suggestion then everyone would be endorsing bad ideas.

Suggestions for the most part only ever reflect what one or a few people think would be fun or interesting. If the suggestion is good enough to actually be implemented then many people need to agree with it. Most suggestions always have flaws the suggester doesn't think of or don't matter to them. But it does to others that play so the others will give negative feedback and say how the idea will give a detrimental effect to them.
    A little less compensation, a little more action please
    All this compensation ain't satisfactioning me
    A little more content and a little less bugged
    A little less inconvenient and a little more hugged
    Re-do PvP so its actually PvP and bluebyte satisfy me.
    Satisfy me bluebyte.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Because people write mostly when they are angry or have a problem. Right now I am mad as since 9:30 I get Server zone crashed and support has not responded to my email yet.
    When I have no problem, should I write it here every day so that we have something positive ?

World
    Newfoundland
    Negative sides of life are everyday... life. But seeing positive sides of things, ignoring the negative ones which are small and unimportant, and thinking of the reasons and solutions of the larger negative sides can really brighten up one's mood.
    A negative side on a suggestion can sometimes be solved, but not always, so the idea has to be turned down.. That's life, nothing is perfect, so go ahead and accept that.
    "That cat is staring me in a nasty way... just take the photo quick and run!"
    My camera's last words...

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    thumbs up my friend

Reply to Thread