Reply to Thread

Thread: Food for thought...

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland

Food for thought...

Although I am not level 50 yet, I've taken the slow route and played more casually, 90% of my island is level 4 or 5 though, I am a little picky when it comes to adventures, I've been saving my Nords and mostly do Pirates and Motherslove for Granite, I do hear the frustration on level 50 players currently, I can see all their concerns and can see how their getting bored....

I could say a bunch of ideals like adding a new island to conquer or introduce a new ememy that extends players islands, and adding new resources and elements, but that would take a huge ammount of work and planning, but perhaps looking over the simple things of the games.

Like adventures that are not that interesting to players, Sons of the Veld for example, perhaps adding a rare reward like the Castles would give Level 50 players something to aim for, maybe 3% of optaining a level 6 building licence would be something for the future and maybe now is not the right time, but adding to the less played adventures such as buffs, Residence licences, Geos, Explorers, Sucluded Experiments with the Angel Gate which players seem to play a bit more lately - the Angle Gate could give a 5% building time increase or anything really for that fact, again it would give those types of adventures more activity across the board and not left piled up in players star menus... Anything that would encourage players to play these adventures and make them less desirable to play and could save the need to dump a bunch of new adventures that are not going to impress the players in the future, theres no need for 10 new adventures cos in the end maybe 2-3 might be worth doing, unless theres a unique reward from each, might it be a unique buff, an extra adventure, lots XP, bigger rewards, castles, level 6 building licence or anything that players want or need, they will just become the SEs and SotV like we have now...

It could give some top end players something to do before the new updates to come, Cos I am as a player and a Mod, a little disappointed that the new content has been focused on new players and not alot towards 40+ players aswell, I hope the updates to come really satisfy all players, new and old.

A few simple enhancements are all thats needed right now till the big updates come.

Kioco out!.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    these ideas have been bounced about from time to time on these forums. Basically, if there is no lvl increase, there should be options/adventures with low xp rewards and high resources/special rewards- the less desirable adventures seem to have the best promise for special rewards as that would increase their desirability.

Alternate options are current adventures redone to lvl 50 versions and single player and have these have mostly resources and chance of special rewards - none of these things would have a huge dev time/test time cycle and will keep people at the high end more interested and also give incentives to actually reach lvl 50

Reply to Thread