Reply to Thread

Thread: Colonies

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland

Colonies

I have had a thought about a slightly different kind of adventure, to spice things up a bit.
    How about an adventure, where you proceed like any other current one, but on defeating the last leader camp, you uncover a random resource that could range from a wheatfield/farm, a stone mine, a copper mine, all the way up to something more exotic, like gold/granite/titanium mines, or an e/w sawmill with a finite set of resources, there could even be an almost mythical gem pit island , for the extremely lucky.

My idea would work something like this, once you've conquered this island, for a set time of say 28 days, this resource would deliver to your stores once a day, and at the end of the period would run out of the resource.
    You could only have one working currently at a time, so you would have to wait for the 'fish island' to exhaust its stock, before you could attempt a new adventure, and hopefully a more desirable resource.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    Like! These would be source of materials what available by explorer only now or noway (e.g. exotic fruit from exotic wood for produce exotic fruit basket :-)). But anyway, I think it is not necessary to fight first for that resources, should be a way to work for them. I mean would be an intresting kind of adventures where the gamers' task is to build a minimal economy system in difficult conditions, like scare building materials in place, time limit etc. Something like the very begining of TSO, just much much much severely. Would be delicate some aboriginals in the forests who rebelled at high noise of mining or in case of excessive deforestation... (what case the general is there with him soldiers---who're otherwise working in the forest/mine? and of course there is no production during the battle).

Reply to Thread