Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: No guild for a month now

World
    Newfoundland
    my guild not getting guild quests either.

could i sugest lock all guild quests til this is sorted? doesnt seem fair that some guilds get them and some dont.

♥♥♥ Thank You BB_Ravel and Dantesama! ♥♥♥

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    I really hate your idea IMarduk, but the more I think about it, the more I have to agree. Why should others profit from something not everyone has access to?

World
    Newfoundland
    .. and how are BB going to get feedback on guild quests if they lock them for all? That won't fix anything.
    If at first you don't succeed, sky-diving is not for you.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by IMarduk View Post
    my guild not getting guild quests either.

could i sugest lock all guild quests til this is sorted? doesnt seem fair that some guilds get them and some dont.
    It would make it fair to everybody but disabling new content rather than fixing new content (guild quests are only a few months old, its borderline now on whether they've been broken for longer than they were functional for us) seems a step backwards, we know from the give aways/events etc that BB have ways of getting items to players so i don't see why BB could not just set up a voucher we could claim on until they fix so players with broken guild quests arent handicapped.

Personally if i was in BB shoes i'd have set that up as soon as i realised that we were not going to fix this within a week...
    Last edited by EternalPink; 07.02.13 at 11:22.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierarzt View Post
    .. and how are BB going to get feedback on guild quests if they lock them for all? That won't fix anything.
    So?? Whats the point? It won't get fixed anyway. Lets llook at the guild light, which took AGES to get working and stopped working after they removed the xmast event and then again it took severall weeks before they repaired it. BB got a lowsy track record of fixing bugs. So, I think its better if everyone in a guild that meets the criteria has an guild quest or nobody has it. The current situation is unfair.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Well,not every guild have this problem,some just don't get those quest for some time while others are getting every day what it is totally unacceptable.
    My guild had the quest every day till today,they are gone I'm afraid.
    I do make a serious question here!What are BB thinking of to do about this,what compensation are you thinking about to give to those who didn't have quests for over 1 month???You aren't thinking of a general compensation for everyone...that would be even worse than what it is now because some guilds don't have quests for over a month while others don't have for just few days and my guild just don't have for a day,so we all can't get the same because some lost few coins while others lost huge amounts of coins resources that could be produced with those buffs but weren't because the Devs cause this mess,jollys that ppl can't buy,etc while others didn't lose a single coin...

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Here may be good news from a response I've just had via email:

Quote Originally Posted by Support
    Many thanks for the information provided, we will pass it on to the Devs on your behalf.
    The information that we have is that the guild quest issues should be fixed after the major content update patch.
    For more information please visit: http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...nd-Performance
    In the meantime we apologize for the inconvenience and we thank you for your patience in this matter.
    The original post linked above mentions only that:

A bug fix for guild quests that cannot be completed is in development, too.
    My ticket was for *vanished* Guild Quests so *fingers crossed*

I know it doesn't address the Guild Coins issue but it's a start.
    Last edited by Iolanthe; 07.02.13 at 12:03.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Our guild has the same problem: No guild quests for over 1month
    Please do something, is not fair that some people do them and make money and us , we lose resources or money in the process of buying guild coins
    I love Settlers Online and here is the guild forum

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    issues that seem to influence guidl quest popping are
    inactive guildleader
    relative big numbers of people leaving guild
    too many inactives getting u below threshold for guildquest

dunno if any of these issues are at play here and/or if there are even more issues with quests not popping

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualan View Post
    issues that seem to influence guidl quest popping are
    inactive guildleader
    relative big numbers of people leaving guild
    too many inactives getting u below threshold for guildquest
    None of these seem to have been the issue for us. Granted we are a smaller guild, but we were completing just about every day, so enough active players. No one had left the guild plus our guild leader is active and yet getting close to 5 weeks of no quests now

Reply to Thread