Reply to Thread

Thread: What Next BB

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland

What Next BB

Ok so Ive been L50 now coming on 6 months and been waiting for new Levels all that time. BB introduce quests to help make things more fun but lets be frank BB you have be saying the L50 upgrades would be delivered since last September. Can we have a timeline update please that says more than sometime in 2013....

Now I'm waiting on the new Levels again as this is my completed quest book.

Committed Clicker
    World
    Sandycove
    That's the question we all want the answer to. On the test server its very quiet too.

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    +999,999,999,999

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Peajay View Post
    That's the question we all want the answer to. On the test server its very quiet too.
    Nor surprising, SlasH is pretending to not understand what a bug is again.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

World
    Northisle
    I guess if it was only about lvling then there is no problem to do it any time, but since you would expect to be something more challenging it makes it whole way different.
    New buildings for lvl50+, new adventures? Look at historical development, it takes ages to put any new adventure at all and new buildings show up only at few events a year... yes for now id be glad to see at least 50 limit unlocked with typical gem rewards or something for lvl up... no more expectations at all.
    Currently im at lvl 49 and not doing any heavy xp adventures to not hit 50 too soon because of waste of further xp, thats kind of masochism to be honest, we are missing the whole fun here if there is any left at all... so if u cross this point you have almost nothing interesting left and you can see it anytime with activity of high lvl guilds.
    No need for fancy revolutions, unlocking this silly limit would be a very good start.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Yes i have to agree, there are far to many people leaving this game over this and bb don't seem to care one bit as they have already had there money.. I am also level 49 and bb wont ever answer any of my questions over this as they seem to be happy with us getting fed up and leaving, they have already got our money and can replace us with a new fresh player who will start spending again, as I have already said I wont spend another penny until I can see it worth my while as what is the point in me spending money when there will be nothing left for me to do soon, I have every building the game offers apart from the level 50 ones which I do have as its just a packed wheatfield and artisan well, nearly all my stuff is level 5 that needs to be including barracks and prov house so there is basically nothing left here for me to do and I feel like I have wasted the money I have spent getting to this point as I cannot continue, so please BB let us know a realistic timeline and what is actually proposed, as I am fed up with losing all my long time friends that i have met through this game who are also very unhappy over spending alot of money to be treated like this.
    At least make another temp level so we can carry on playing and doing adventures that really wouldn't be hard to implement would it. But I have asked this question so many times on this forum and never even got an answer back.

So please stop ignoring me and everyone else here and actually give us answers.

World
    Newfoundland
    Hey guys, I know a lot of you might have seen this before, but for those who haven't the last Dev Diary listed some new features that will hopefully be coming in soon (Sadly I can't provide a date for these features). However the updates listed here, including a new adventure are coming in on the 21st of February.
    I'm more than likely working right now.

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    peck-ed, Please don't take this personally but I think your response is weak, has no value, adds nothing to the question regarding can we have a timeline update for the new content that doesn't just say sometime in the next 14 months which the link you refer to does and doesn't answer the questions that are being asked of the BB employed team as opposed to a forum moderator. (as I said please don't take offence)

We understand what you are saying but it doesn't answer the questions constantly asked. Frankly BB have been saying the L50+ stuff would be delivered since September 2012 and now all we get is sometime in 2013. All we are asking for is some common courtesy.

As for the new 'mini' adv, thats part of my issue. Why BB are developing new content that has never been on a release road-map and ignoring the stuff that is on a release road-map is beyond me. Basically the BB Dev and Management Team are alienating their loyal community of players many of whom have been here from very early on, have paid the wages of that very same team and are getting sick to death of being ignored with no constructive feedback to our feedback.

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by peck_ed View Post
    Hey guys, I know a lot of you might have seen this before, but for those who haven't the last Dev Diary listed some new features that will hopefully be coming in soon (Sadly I can't provide a date for these features). However the updates listed here, including a new adventure are coming in on the 21st of February.
    Please take a look at the forum of the Testing server. We have been reporting bugs, providing feedback, and it all seems for nothing, we're banging our heads against a brick wall. Horribly broken things are being binned as "No Bug", or just ignored, and then being dumped upon here with awful repercussions.
    It didn't used to be like this, for instance, the Easter event was radically changed before it went Live, due to the reports we made.
    In fact, now it seems to have very little to do with testing, instead it appears to be being used as a 'free' alternative to the Live servers, with masses of free gems to play with, and if it gets wiped once in a while, so what? The next version will soon be up and running. It all seems so counter-productive.
    Last edited by Nogbad; 05.02.13 at 22:41.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Reply to Thread