Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Game comes to a dead end

World
    Newfoundland

Game comes to a dead end

I am playing this game for 4 months now.Got myself to 44 level but starting to lose interest.The game is well made with its problems ofcourse.But the bigest problem is boredom that comes inevitably at some point.No doubt that i will quit it after 50 if not sooner.So no reason to invest real money in it.Bigest problem IMO is the non PVP feature.Relations, friendly or hostile cant arise,no much of a competition here,no feelings for anyone.Its too cold.Also the adventures getting boring after a few times,u just have to go with the guides ,no personal strategies.If somehow u could randomize the placement or the troops in each camp ,it would be more interesting.My suggestion is to let the game free.it has good elements,but it will really evolve only by humans interaction.I have played much worst games but the feeling that u have an enemy or an ally or a competitor made them much more interesting.

World
    Newfoundland
    Hey MakisKamakidis, not sure if you've seen this yet, but PvP is on the cards, so hopefully it comes in shortly. This might help with what you have described.
    I'm more than likely working right now.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    Shortly? 3 month ago we thought the same...

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Makis, there are already several topics with this concern, you should join them. Opening yet another one will only turn it into a flame-war.

World
    Newfoundland
    Thanks for the heads up,peck_ed,interesting info,i have read some of these here and there,lets hope something happens fast.As for the wise guys here who like rule and boss ppl around,maybe everybody doesnt have the time to search 75 pages with 20 links each so mind your own business.Another reason that PVP should apply to this game ,i would really love to set some islands on fire

World
    Northisle
    I should imagine PvP will disappoint those who imagine they'll be able to crush weaker players an' steal from them an' I also have a sneaking feeling those people will be in the majority an' they'll be the same people who'll complain the most in the forum when their expectations aren't met.
    Settling isn't just for fun

World
    Newfoundland
    If i understand correctly PvP is planned to happen in separate islands.I hope at least we get to fight each other and not stationary standard camps again.Personally i would prefer to happen in our islands with some defensive buildings also and those who dont want to fight to have an option not to participate in this.They can stay safe to their lonely islands and gather goods for years...And lets face it,management of an army is importand but the army has to actually fight once in a while.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    you guys know your talking about a beta game right...
    Don't you think its a little unfair to say that a game is coming to a dead end when its still in beta?
    We still know nothing about what BB still have to offer, and I think the last patch they added in the test servers proves it
    Don't forget that we are only here to "TEST" the game before the actual one is released, so I'm pretty sure they still have a surprise or two before they actually go live.

World
    Northisle
    [QUOTE=pattoz;211542]you guys know your talking about a beta game right...
    QUOTE]

if it is a beta as so many people point out why not give gems away for free so that it can be tested like a beta.you are kidding yourself if you think this game is a beta it is money making,the beta allows to cover up all the problems and error so no come back.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    [QUOTE=Lazy_Fruitbat;211545]
    Quote Originally Posted by pattoz View Post
    you guys know your talking about a beta game right...
    QUOTE]

if it is a beta as so many people point out why not give gems away for free so that it can be tested like a beta.you are kidding yourself if you think this game is a beta it is money making,the beta allows to cover up all the problems and error so no come back.
    I guess you need to read the text at the loading page dude
    plus, there are other servers where they provide you free gems, so if you just want to "test" the game you can ask around for it.
    And the simple fact that this is a money making game while its still in the beta phase, only proves how successful the game IS and WILL be.

Reply to Thread