Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Trade History bug

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    The other side of the Trade History bug is that it often comes up with old transactions from random dates. I can delete them, but if I have to refresh or login again, I get another set of old transactions to delete. This is rather annoying as it should be a record of transactions that you have made recently.
    Last edited by Sto_Helit; 30.07.13 at 09:00.

World
    Sandycove
    I've had problems with the history on the odd occasion as well. Like another post mentioned, it seems to be the worst if you look at the history right after a trade. It often is there in the history for just a moment then vanishes.

What makes this all worse is that it seems that sometimes (usually?) they end up showing up later - after logging off and back on the next day for example. So sometimes in the morning my history shows recent transactions, but also old transactions, and since they are not time-stamped it's impossible to know the difference.
    For someone that does a lot of trading (and likes to keep some statistics like I'm sure many do) this is a problem.

Regardless of whether or not the bug can be fixed, adding a date/time to the history would be a big help.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

World
    Newfoundland
    Another bug:
    If you have 1 trade with multiple lots at TO and after it expires you delete one of the transactions all transactions of the same trade are gone after you load the game again. It started somewhere around the time PVP or xmas event was introduced.

Reply to Thread