Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: [Feedback] Guild quests Update

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    lack of imagination is showing even more. Exact same quest 2 days running, this makes quests very draining on resources and therefore harder to do. Come on BB sort it out. Have a comp to see who can come up with the best idea for a quest or something

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    So BB,tonight will be another maintenance...
    Hope that you are not taking live the new guild market and other guild quests related news with out sort the old problem first.
    The old problem it is that many of us did lose a lot of guild coins,some over 2 months,only because of your problems so if anyone have anything to lose after all this mess YOU did cause it is YOU BB Devs and not we players!!!
    If you come on live with anything new on guild market and guild quests I will take that as a deliberate discrimination,it is easy to see that when many players did have the quests on a daily basis and others didn't and you did nothing so far even though the problem was report about 1 week after start.(2 months ago)
    Discrimination can lead to serious problems to you,but I see you take your chances,so deal with if you think you can go along with this!!!

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Ares-1 . as stated the new system is going live. And yes im afraid new market and Quild quests will all be reset.
    But as also mentioned they said they will fix the bugs in the Guild Quests.
    I love how you think it is discrimination if they take it live. I suggest you go read the definition of discrimination first...

Monkey

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyKingTurbo View Post
    Ares-1 . as stated the new system is going live. And yes im afraid new market and Quild quests will all be reset.
    But as also mentioned they said they will fix the bugs in the Guild Quests.
    I love how you think it is discrimination if they take it live. I suggest you go read the definition of discrimination first...

Monkey
    There was guilds to have guild quests and therefore their members getting guild coins on a likely daily basis while others do not have it for about 2 months even though that the problem was report in last December about 1 week after it started they did nothing to fix the problem all this time.
    Now there are players that have raised their guild coins and had jolly geologists,that it is about to be removed,and they can now buy the Nords adventure and some others can't because BB didn't care about the problem during over 2 months.
    Adding to this the fact that there was some buff to improve production that some players could buy because they were getting guild coins while others like my guild mates can't afford it because there wasn't guild quests for all this time.
    At the end of the day BB deliberate did give guild quests to many guilds while knowing that many others didn't have and kept the situation and didn't do anything to fix it and still ignore the complaints of those,and they are many that did complaint,that did lost all those guild coins,in my case over 5k 60 days at 88 guild coins a day.
    What this can be but a discrimination of some guilds/players?
    For me it is not acceptable AT ALL that they come to say they now will fix the problem and hope for the ones that did lose so much forget the past few weeks with no guild quest because of them.They are messing with a man,not a child or a teenager that it is looking for show up.
    I do no like what it is happening and I would not let this go like this,yes they will do the maintenance and they will take live the new system but that will bring consequences on them.

Reply to Thread